Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Point spreads week 3

Top ten: Clemson -3 at Louisville. UL should probably be favored here but I wouldn't bet against that Clemson defense.

Southern Cal gets Texas at home, favored by 15. Texas stopped the bleeding against San Jose St. but gets hosed in the Coliseum.

Washington (-33) gets Fresno at home a week after the Bulldogs lost at Alabama by 31. It'll be interesting only to see if the Huskies cover or not.

SEC/UK opponents: LSU (-7) plays a dangerous game at Miss. St. Upset alert.

Missouri is favored by -7.5 for some reason at home vs. Purdue. Upset alert.

Florida (-5.5) welcomes Tennessee into the swamp. Florida's defense vs. the Vawl's offense. Upset alert.

Vandy is a 4 point dog at home vs. Kansas State. Kyle Schurmer looks pretty good. Upset alert.

Ole Miss is favored by -3.5 at Cal. Cal should be favored. Upset alert.

And UK is a 6.5 point dog at South Carolina. It's easy to see why when one looks at what each team has done so far, but this one goes down to the wire, maybe overtime. Hope MacGinnis has another one of those game-winning kicks in him. Upset alert.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: Point spreads week 3

Oh yeah, Missouri's Dave Odom fired his DC after the loss to South Carolina. They gave up three offensive touchdowns to the Gamecocks. Maybe the three turnovers were his fault too? Anyway, what's he going to do against Jeff Brohm with no defensive coordinator? That 7 1/2 points looks like easy money.

Re: Point spreads week 3

Clemson all over the Vile

USC over Texas in OT. Waaay closer than I thought it would be. Maybe Herman is getting them to settle in.

Washington by 32. Looking pretty good again.

Had upset alerts on LSU (check), Missouri (check), Florida (Hail Mary saves their bacon), K-State at Vandy (check), and Ole Miss at Cal (check--it's funny how different Heisman candidates look against decent teams).

And UK not only covers at South Carolina but dominated the roosters. Check