Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I need a lawyer,

a good one. I'm ready to leave this pos state.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/s...ot-kill-people
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: I need a lawyer,

Id research a little farther. Sounds terrible on its face but this is a very far right website. Katy is a Reaganbabe writer and that whole organization is made up of extremists.
    Both sides have them though..

Still, it honestly wouldn't surprise me. People are crazy.

http://reaganbabe.com/about/

Honestly, their writers are Alex Jones types and in at least one case champion the Aliens among us philosophy.

Last edited by kingcat; 09-05-2017 at 11:36 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Sort of an advance rehab program modeled after one already implemented elsewhere. I don't believe they are exactly paying them not to kill someone. The first article explains it a little differently in that any stipend is to enable certain individuals to enroll and participate in a mentoring program. The program itself is likely the major cost.

I'd suggest a closer study of the Richmond program. If it saves lives and rehabilitates potential criminals it seems worth it. Hard to take someone off the street because they may commit a homocide in the future.

Devils in the details so they say.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

I need a lawyer,

Never, ever use "need" when referencing the possibility of obtaining a lawyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I just want to let everyone know my focus of late has been on how "news" is presented..especially by both ends of the political spectrum. I feel that is what is tearing our nation apart, and only for the benefit of hits and advertising money.

And so, I am possibly overzealous when I see a link like the one above, and I meant no offense to the original poster. It could be exactly as the column states, or it can be a spin.

Its just a pet peeve of mine right now. And it's not a political thing or directed at anyone's opinions here.

I apologize if it came off as a partisan attack...I promise it wasnt
    Last edited by kingcat; 09-06-2017 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I just want to let everyone know my focus of late has been on how "news" is presented..especially by both ends of the political spectrum. I feel that is what is tearing our nation apart, and only for the benefit of hits and advertising money.

And so, I am possibly overzealous when I see a link like the one above, and I meant no offense to the original poster. It could be exactly as the column states, or it can be a spin.

Its just a pet peeve of mine right now. And it's not a political thing or directed at anyone's opinions here.

I apologize if it came off as a partisan attack...I promise it wasnt
    I can say I was NOT offended, but I was a bit pissed about it. Appreciate the insight and your thoughts on the whole situation. Carry on.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com