Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Saw this on FB

Last edited by badrose; 09-03-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Saw this on FB

Is she as hateful & repugnant as her mother is? It's awfully close.

I can't imagine that's her. reads as a satire to me. And a funny one IMO. A great play of hypocrisy.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Doesn't sound legit. One would certainly hope

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

If it is the real Chelsea, she is right. Its not much. I mean its only twice what the Russians paid her daddy for his speech. You would think Donald could do better.

Isn't it amazing that the party that ran with the slogan "LOVE TRUMPS HATE" exhibits so much hate towards the guy that beat them?
    Last edited by Doc; 09-03-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Doesn't sound legit. One would certainly hope
    If that is her then it's stunning.

Now, her other criticisms are true and are still nonsense, but surely this one isn't.

Trump is poorly spoken but it's true to say the way people there have responded to this situation has been beautiful.

One of my clients is a successful attorney, semi retired and not well. A friend of his is there helping and he offered to go down. Said it didn't matter what they needed, put him to work. He had court Thursday, left Friday to go help.

Yes that is a beautiful thing to see that people in this country are nothing like what got see in the media and on social media.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I tried to get that link to load yesterday but couldn't. It did today though. Pretty brutal, and glad to see it as it illustrate one thing Ive long noted, that in the eyes of liberals, Trump can never do anything good. He could cure cancer and they would criticize him for putting cancer centers out of business. His words are always interpreted (or misinterpreted) in the worse possible manner. Granted, it happens to some degree with all presidents as part of party politics but nothing even close to what is happening with Trump. Clinton just hopped on the train
    Last edited by Doc; 09-05-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

The tweet at the top is fake. Apparently there's a web-sight dedicated to fake tweets including one for Trump as well. Please disregard.

I scrolled through her tweets, (mostly re-tweets) and they are fine (and helpful regarding Houston) but she still posts anything Trump does with a negative spin.

I didn't figure it was her. Too much of that going around today to take as gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I didn't figure it was her. Too much of that going around today to take as gospel.
    The second link was actual and still reflects her capacity for going out of her way to slant negativity for anything Trump does. She's not off the hook by any means IMO.

Oh, I knew the first was fake but the ones in the link are not. That's her in her ugliness. Like mother, like daughter.

Reminds me of the Trump/Hillary debate where she attacked him for the way he treated women with Bill sitting there just a few feet away. We all need a good mirror.