Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Remember Charlie Hebdo in France?

They had a dozen or more employees killed by terrorists a few years ago. The world came together in support. Many on Facebook "stood" with the organization by draping their profile pic with the French flag. Many said "I am Charlie." Yeah, those guys put this out yesterday, Attachment 6756
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: Remember Charlie Hebdo in France?

Personally I think its funny...not the picture but rather what is the response going to be. I think the picture is idiotic. About as dumb as those who want label all white conservatives as racist or even people who think of anybody nonwhite as trash (or is it "garbage"?). Like most political strategies, its an attempt to mislabel the other side, and here its to depict Texans as a bunch of white supremacist. Perhaps they could stick a white flag come up from the water so we could assume there is a french contingent of first responders there helping out. Now that would be funny too!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Perhaps they could stick a white flag come up from the water so we could assume there is a french contingent of first responders there helping out. Now that would be funny too!
    That would have made me laugh
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Just more proof that the French are, well, the French...... 🐸

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.