Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1333

Thread: All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

Season 4 of Ozark has started on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Billions season 6 starts tonight.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

Naughty Nurses 9 comes out this week.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Naughty Nurses 9 comes out this week.
    …or is it Nine Naughty Nurses?

Heck one is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Season 4 of Ozark has started on Netflix.

Started bingeing today
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Pedro's post in the game thread inspired me to watch a movie set in Hawaii today (before the Bengals game). Looking at either Forgetting Sarah Marshall or The Descendants. Maybe Blue Hawaii, if I can find it online somewhere.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Not in Hawaii, but Donovan's Reef, the John Wayne movie, is a good one for the Pacific.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

New episodes of "After Life" on Netflix. Its a quirky English show that I highly recommend. Ricky Gervais plays a recent widower who has a very hard time dealing with his wife's death. Has a humor side to it...and some pretty harsh language. But is a really good show
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

^Love that show, Doc. Glad to hear the new season's here. Dark but funny and heart-warming in a weird sort of way.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    ^Love that show, Doc. Glad to hear the new season's here. Dark but funny and heart-warming in a weird sort of way.
    Binge rewatching the first season

Just finished binge watching all three season. Cried my eyes out at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    New episodes of "After Life" on Netflix. Its a quirky English show that I highly recommend. Ricky Gervais plays a recent widower who has a very hard time dealing with his wife's death. Has a humor side to it...and some pretty harsh language. But is a really good show
    I’ve been going through season one… quirky indeed, and good.

Maybe my all-time favorite Netflix show returns for its final season March 9:

The Last Kingdom

Maybe my all-time favorite Netflix show returns for its final season March 9:

The Last Kingdom
    I gave season one a try, I fell asleep during episode 2. Not because it was bad, I was just worn out, I would have fallen sleep had I been watching the Mardi Gras miracle for the first time.

Pretty good start.

If anyone needs a movie their wife would probably like with Valentine’s Day on Monday and is actually pretty good, check out Ophelia on Netflix.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Stumbled over episode 1 of the new season of Killing Eve…Season 4 on Sundays, BBC channel.

Saw that PBS has a new Ken Burns documentary on Benjamin Franklin premiering April 4.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 03-05-2022 at 08:25 PM.

Started Longmire today.... holding my interest

Longmire is one of my favorites

What ever happened to Alaska The last Frontier? The Kilchers and all that?

Still on as far as I know, it was last season.
    That’s on the discovery channel.

New Top Gun trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q_K...ainmentTonight

Straight into my veins. Cannot wait.

Enjoying "Winning Time" on HBO Max so far. I'm sure they're taking license with the facts but it's a fun watch, especially if you remember the late 70s/80s.

I’ve stuck with The Last Kingdom and am now in season 5 which is the final season… been pretty good, but I’m getting Viking’d out. I’ve watched The Viking and Valhalla series over the last few months.

Didn’t someone have review on The Chosen One?

OK, if you liked The Wire, you'll be excited about a return to Baltimore. "We Own This City" is an HBO mini-series starting next Monday. It's by David Simon who created The Wire, includes a couple of the actors from The Wire (Jamie Hector and Delaney Williams--Marlo Stanfield and Jay Landsman, respectively) and dealing with the Baltimore PD, again. But different subject matter. Looking forward to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Own_This_City

Almost done with the better call saul binge so I can partake of the final season. Needed to refresh whats going on

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Almost done with the better call saul binge so I can partake of the final season. Needed to refresh whats going on
    I watched the first two episodes of the last season the other day and wished that I had gone back and watched the previous season first. That's a good idea.

I binged season 5 last Saturday so that I could be ready for season 6.
    I thought season 5 was really good and enjoyed the first 2 shows of season 6.