Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 1,321 to 1,333 of 1333

Re: All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

PBS has new seasons of Finding Your Roots (a celebrity genealogy show) and All Creatures Great and Small that started last week. Those are 2 of our favorites.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 01-08-2024 at 08:48 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I tried watching Asteroid City last night. It put me to sleep and when I woke up I tried some more. Great cast, great acting, Terrible movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I've never seen it either, Padukacat. Maybe I'll start too.

I started watching Breaking Bad after the series was over. I'm always late to the party.
    Im about 8 episodes in and im hooked...its great. My cousin said its the only series hes watched that got better through the last season so i'm gonna hunker down this winter lol.
    Go Cats!

Northern Exposure is now available on Prime. Like WKRP, it was tied up for a number of years with music rights issues, but this article says they have "about 80%" of the music in the original series:

https://www.brooklynvegan.com/90s-tv...al-soundtrack/
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    Im about 8 episodes in and im hooked...its great. My cousin said its the only series hes watched that got better through the last season so i'm gonna hunker down this winter lol.
    Told my wife last night that I thought we should start watching it. I think we're the last two who haven't seen it now .

Signed up for something and got a free month of Paramount+, so rewatching 1883. Dang, that's a good miniseries. Probably my favorite, next to Band of Brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Signed up for something and got a free month of Paramount+, so rewatching 1883. Dang, that's a good miniseries. Probably my favorite, next to Band of Brothers.
    I can just see the narration now…

Also I just finished season 3 of the sopranos it’s pretty binge worthy.
    Go Cats!

All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

I just discovered Suits, pretty good at least up to season 3 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I just discovered Suits, pretty good at least up to season 3 .

It ebbs and flows a little bit toward the end, but I watched the whole series and thought it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    It ebbs and flows a little bit toward the end, but I watched the whole series and thought it was really good.
    I’m enjoying it minus the soap opera’ie stuff.

Last edited by blueboss; 03-18-2024 at 06:12 AM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

My wife made me binge “one day” on Netflix and I’m gonna be honest, it’s a chick flick but the acting is just superb and way better than many Netflix shows I’ve watched. It does get very heavy but really takes you through the ups and downs of life and the depths and shallows that we can reside in. It’s worth a watch, 14 episodes. Got me thinking about all that I took for granted early in my life. Keep in mind I’m a struggling a bit with the idea of my last one leaving the house so I may be a bit beside myself these days.
    Go Cats!

Lately I've gone down the YouTube rabbit hole and watching a bunch of Sovereign Citizens getting their butts handed to them by judges. Complete waste of time and I don't know why they amuse me, but they do.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Lately I've gone down the YouTube rabbit hole and watching a bunch of Sovereign Citizens getting their butts handed to them by judges. Complete waste of time and I don't know why they amuse me, but they do.
    I watch them with both the judges and the police officers who stop them--who, by the way, exhibit WAY more patience than I'd ever be able to exert!