Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1333

All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I went in with high expectations for Top Gun 2 and it exceeded them. Top-notch action sequences and I loved the callbacks to the first movie. A+
    Ditto. Just got back from it. You know it's good when the audience applauds at the closing credits.

I loved Top Gun 1. I think this was better.

Re: All Things Video Thread (Movie or TV)

Paramount +

Paramount+
    QUOTE=blueboss;771501]What channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Rupp's Runt

How does the Jurassic World series compare in violence to the Jurassic Park series? Trying to decide if I should let my girls watch it (5 and 7). We watched the Jurassic Park series on VidAngel so we could cut out some parts.

I’ve been watching an encore presentation of Ken Burn’s, The War…one of his better documentaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Mrs. BEvans and I both got sick (not Covid) last week and binged our way through the first 2 seasons of Yellowstone. Wow--tense, dramatic stuff. Really good. I have to say my favorite character is Rip, but Lloyd's pretty cool, too.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Not sure how I missed this, Jack Ryan series on Prime. I’m on S1-E3, really good so far.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Finished "Stranger Things". They have officially jumped the shark..........
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I missed the first half of season 6 Better Call Saul. The second half of S6 is currently airing on AMC…. Anybody know where I can find the first half of season 6 streaming?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I missed the first half of season 6 Better Call Saul. The second half of S6 is currently airing on AMC…. Anybody know where I can find the first half of season 6 streaming?

DroidTV is my subscription service. Has a lot of shows like this one without commercials. Great for binge watching but a niche service for sure.

2nd option. YouTube TV keeps all the shows on for replay anytime, but that's another, bigger niche subscription.

3rd option. I'd bet good money you can stream it from AMCs website. DroidTV missed the first episode of All Rise and I watched it on the network's website. Reminded me how much I hate commercials, but at least it had it.

I bet you can stream it from its network site.

The wife and I just finished the first season of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. Murder mystery with Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. It’s hilarious.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    DroidTV is my subscription service. Has a lot of shows like this one without commercials. Great for binge watching but a niche service for sure.

2nd option. YouTube TV keeps all the shows on for replay anytime, but that's another, bigger niche subscription.

3rd option. I'd bet good money you can stream it from AMCs website. DroidTV missed the first episode of All Rise and I watched it on the network's website. Reminded me how much I hate commercials, but at least it had it.

I bet you can stream it from its network site.
    Thanks found it on YouTube…. Made it through 3 episodes so far.

I got to watch Better Call Saul season 6 episodes 1-5 on YouTube, now it won’t let me watch episodes 6-7. If I go to AMC all it has available is 8,9,10…

Somebody doesn’t want me to watch episodes 6,7

There are a few good WW2 movies on YouTube for free right now--Run Silent Run Deep, The Best Years Of Our Lives and Bridge On The River Kwai.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Finished "Stranger Things". They have officially jumped the shark..........
    I agree.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    The wife and I just finished the first season of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu. Murder mystery with Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. It’s hilarious.
    It's really good. Second season is now airing and is good, too. Great to have something to watch that is just good entertainment without having to worry about thinking too much.

To that point, the new version of "All Creatures Great and Small" that has aired on PBS is outstanding. It's filmed in the lake district in England which is beautiful. I was there in spring 2020 when I was doing my sabbatical at U of Liverpool. Got up there once and was planning to go back but then in mid-March stupid COVID forced me to cut things short. But that, to me, was as close to what I thought small English villages were supposed to look like as I've seen in all the times I've been over there.

To date they have aired two seasons of 7 episodes each (that includes a Christmas "special) with more on the way.

It is really a wonderful show.

BTW, sorry if it has been mentioned earlier - I haven't read through the entire thread.

I haven’t seen any of the new version but I used to watch the old one. I’ll have to check it out. Harriot’s books are immensely entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    It's really good. Second season is now airing and is good, too. Great to have something to watch that is just good entertainment without having to worry about thinking too much.

To that point, the new version of "All Creatures Great and Small" that has aired on PBS is outstanding. It's filmed in the lake district in England which is beautiful. I was there in spring 2020 when I was doing my sabbatical at U of Liverpool. Got up there once and was planning to go back but then in mid-March stupid COVID forced me to cut things short. But that, to me, was as close to what I thought small English villages were supposed to look like as I've seen in all the times I've been over there.

To date they have aired two seasons of 7 episodes each (that includes a Christmas "special) with more on the way.

It is really a wonderful show.

BTW, sorry if it has been mentioned earlier - I haven't read through the entire thread.
    We really enjoyed both seasons of "All Creatures Great And Small." It's nice to have something that's really good and not too melodramatic or violent. Those things have their place, but this does, too.

Getting ready to start "Only Murders In The Building."

Not sure how I missed this, Jack Ryan series on Prime. I’m on S1-E3, really good so far.

I really enjoyed it but they canceled it.

Anyone started the Terminal List on Amazon Prime. just finished Ep. 1 and man is it intense and psychologicl...what is real and what is not....????

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post

Anyone started the Terminal List on Amazon Prime. just finished Ep. 1 and man is it intense and psychologicl...what is real and what is not....????
    Cancelled after two seasons?

I just read where season 3 is due out in the fall and a season 4 had been ordered.

…I’m on episode 3 of Terminal List, one does have to pay attention.

Speaking of what is real and what isn’t, season four of Westworld… wheweee!

Last edited by blueboss; 07-22-2022 at 08:09 PM.

Terminal List is escalating quick…. I’m up to e5.

“now walk”

Watching "The Offer" on Paramount+. It's a miniseries on the making of The Godfather. They probably take a good bit of artistic license with it (e.g. how involved Joe Colombo was), but it's entertaining. Feels a lot like Once Upon A Time...In Hollywood with the late 60s/early 70s sets, etc.

Terminal List is escalating quick…. I’m up to e5.

“now walk”

That was WAY intense. And E6, while stretching belief a bit, was wow!

Anybody else struggle as much as I do keeping up with what’s what in Westworld s4?

Anyone else watching Reacher on Amazon Prime Video?

It is not high brow. It is violent. but, very entertaining. and Willa Fitzgerald is really easy on the eyes....

Anyone else watching Reacher on Amazon Prime Video?

It is not high brow. It is violent. but, very entertaining. and Willa Fitzgerald is really easy on the eyes....
    I thought you mentioned they cancelled it after 2 seasons.

Anyone catch the first show of House of Dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Anyone catch the first show of House of Dragons?
    Not yet, since it’s a prequel, I decided to re-familiarize myself with GOT to refresh my memory of the various families and their stated roles when they’re talking about their families history.

I’m currently on s6…

Great idea