Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

San Jose State, South Florida players AWOL during National Anthem

Mix-up? Surely...

Anybody see it? Did they televise that part?

RT @Scoop_Johnson: Both San José State and South Florida football players are not on the field during the National Anthem. https://twitter.com/Scoop_Johnson/st...015936/photo/1

Re: San Jose State, South Florida players AWOL during National Anthem

None of them? That's a mix up probably.

I can just about guarantee the NFL numbers are off in part b/c of the protests. Colleges will lose even more fans IMO if they allow it, esp. in the south. Of course now the NAACP is threatening a boycott over it on the other side, quite the pickle for the NFL.

I liked Jim Brown's take on things. he has been an activist for race issues and other causes for decades, and is universally respected, and he ripped into these displays very hard. He said it's good to shine light on issues but you dont' do it by rejecting your country or its flag and anthem. To him you have to be an American first, then as an American you work on the things that need work.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Re: San Jose State, South Florida players AWOL during National Anthem

I believe that Jim Brown has the right perspective about this.