Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Its that time again..survival game is on! Note the rules changes

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I haven't planned anything yet. Guess I ought to start looking!

Last couple of years I plotted each and every week. Printed a spreadsheet of the games, made lists where I "knew" a team would win/lose, and used that confidently. I think I've been one of the first out both times. So this year I thought I'd just wing it week by week.

But even winging it, you're right, need to make sure you have eligible teams remaining. I'll take a look soon.
    I never plotted aout ahead until week 9 or 10 just to be sure I did have likely losers left the last weeek, like whoever was playing Bama, or a team on a bye week. I really like the use them all. However one glitch I did not address was the missed week. If you miss a week then you get a strike, however you didnt use a team, which gives you an advantage in the last week you have a choice of two teams whereas everybody else has one. So I think in fairness, on missed weeks the player gets a strike but still must pick one team for his used list

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Auburn

Week three games:

VU @ FL
    GA @ TN
    MSU @ AU
    SC @ aTm
    MS @ AL

CF73 KY, AR
    Dar FL, AU
    Doc LSU, AU, aTm
    Flo LSU, AU
    J96 SC, ##
    KC LSU, AU
    MITH KY, AU
    TCF LSU, AU
    Yea LSU, GA

NEXT WEEK IS DOUBLE PLAY WEEK

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

Florida
    "Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.

Alabama