Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Gorka oustered...or not?

Fox News reports Gorka resigned. White House disputes resignation, says he's fired. Probably the latter. Seems to be a bit of a bizarre "he said he said" going on.

I did nazi that coming.

(I know, bad joke. I can't be the only one that thought of it.)

Re: Gorka oustered...or not?

With Bannon out, the rest of that group will all soon depart.

It's likely good news for being able to accomplish things, but will be interesting to see if they stick to the agenda or not.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I REALLY want things to work out for this White House and OUR country. Each day I seem to wince just a little at it all.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    I REALLY want things to work out for this White House and OUR country. Each day I seem to wince just a little at it all.
    The new Chief of Staff is his best hope of getting it together enough to at least govern, but the divisions in this country run deep, are getting deeper, and I'm not sure even if Trump got a revelation as to how to behave if it would really matter. Not sure having Hillary there would be much if any better either. The whole national political scene is wince-worthy IMO on almost every level.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 08-25-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I thought Gorka was in solid with Trump. He always seemed to have his back.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

With Hillary I think the house would be working on impeachment. I also think that she would have vetoed a ACA repeal at least once thus far.

It would not be worse. Maybe the same or slightly better.

Sheriff joes would not be pardoned. So that is one for Hillary.

With Hillary as President, the ecomony would still be at a creeping growth but they would be touting how strong 6% unemployment and 1% economic growth is, the stock market would be flat and there would be more people signing up for welfare daily. But there would be more "free stuff" paid for by the rich.

So that one is for Trump.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Anti-Trumpites want to make an issue of this as an example of disharmony to outright chaos within the administration. Of course those same people would look at Hurricane Harvey as a sign of disharmony and chaos within the white house. Truth be told, its a difference between a business man in washington vs a politician in washington. Business people fire folks for not doing their job, hindering other in their ability to do their jobs, creating disharmony in the workplace or dishonesty. Politicians shield those who do that. Flynn was dishonest and he got fired. Lois Lerner was dishonest and she got shielded. Comey under Obama hindered and overstepped and was shielded. Comey under Trump was fired. Pribus and Spicer werent cutting it and so they got the ax. THAT ISNT A BAD THING!!!! And with Kelly in there as a take no crap kind of guy who is getting the house in order so to speak, this is fine. Gorka was nothing but an advisor anyway. I sense he was one of thses guys who was constantly in the oval office that Kelly wanted out, so he took care of the problem. Thats why Trump brought him in
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Business people give golden parachutes and protect their own too. Flynn was fired because of media leaks who showed he lied on national security. Flynn was fired in spite of the President.

Trump said he fired comey over Russia.

Big difference in career government vs political appointees who usually are in and out of government but understand the corporate world.

The. NUmber of high profile firings speaks to not undressing how to operate

The latest guy could not pass a security review. He should not have been allowed in the White House campus.

Part of me wonders about the Breitbart connections being left out to dry once Bannon exited.

Flynn was axed when Pence discovered he wasnt truthful. The last thing the Trump.administration will do is cowtoe to the media! Comey was fired for all the right reasons but months too late. He should have been axed on inauguration day, which was the incoming Presidents perogative

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    The latest guy could not pass a security review. He should not have been allowed in the White House campus.
    Many believed Obama could not have passed a security clearance based on his past and associations. I dont think that is all that far fetched considering some of his friends and aquaintances

Unforgettable

Many believe? Well doc, no way in heck would Trump either as cryptic as he is about his finances. If it always has to come back to that.

Is that the only defense folks have for trump and his hand picked hires? Difference in many believing obama would or wouldn't pass screening and people like Gorsha who did not and guys like Flynn and kushner who lied on the form.

At a certain point the trump,defense of comparing him to Obama will wear thin. It is already thread bare in my view. And this bringin up obama to compare him maybe not passing a clearance to someone who actually did not...
    Last edited by UKHistory; 08-30-2017 at 04:55 AM.

Unforgettable

Kylie Irving believes the world is flat. There are others who agree. Trump believes ted cruz's father killed JFK. How many trump supporters believe that bizarre lie?

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Many believe? Well doc, no way in heck would Trump either as cryptic as he is about his finances. If it always has to come back to that.

Is that the only defense folks have for trump and his hand picked hires? Difference in many believing obama would or wouldn't pass screening and people like Gorsha who did not and guys like Flynn and kushner who lied on the form.

At a certain point the trump,defense of comparing him to Obama will wear thin. It is already thread bare in my view. And this bringin up obama to compare him maybe not passing a clearance to someone who actually did not...
    I really have no desire to discuss the choices a President picks for their advisors or cabinet other than to suggest one look at the likes of Van Jones, Lois Lerner and Loretta Lynch...to name a few. Or better yet, lets get Rev Al Sharpton as an advisor in the White House for his input on race relations! I'll criticize Trump for many of his decisions and choices because some are not good ones. Ill also criticize him for many of his actions such as his social media bafoonery and "fake news" rampage. But I'll also compliment him for ridding those not performing. That is the difference between Trump and previous administrations (plural) where incompetence and downright corruptness is shielded.
    Last edited by Doc; 08-30-2017 at 08:53 AM.