Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I'm back to video and sound questions

I bought Cyberlink PowerDirector 15 Ultimate a few months ago. My son uses it to put together his soccer video highlights. Is that something I can use with this, or do I need to go to one of the other software packages mentioned?

Whatever is easy is my top choice...err, provided cost is low (to zero.)

Sounds like you are ready to sync audio/video to me.

Last edited by kingcat; 11-11-2017 at 12:02 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Thanks, sir.

Should be getting the Tascam tomorrow. Hope I get a chance to try it a little before Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Should be getting the Tascam tomorrow. Hope I get a chance to try it a little before Tuesday.
    You should be able to practice syncing with any old audio and video files. That way you learn the edit controls and what you can do. As with multi track audio files I'm sure (what I work with), just knowing how you can manipulate the different tracks be they audio and/or video will be the biggest hurdle.
    Syncing should be no problem since I believe you can grab and drag the tracks to where they lineup (I assume).
    As a matter of fact, a person could take a music video clip, split the audio and video, and then sync it back together for practice I'd imagine. Worst you would have is two audio files (possibly) and a little delay between the two.
    there may even be a function that auto-deletes the audio file from the video.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-13-2017 at 12:52 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Nobody will probably be interested in this, but it's a really good deal if you're looking for something like I just purchased.

Adorama sells the Tascam DR-22WL 2-channels handheld audio recorder with Wi-Fi for $124.99. If you plug in the promo code (you have to look for it after you add it to the cart, but before you buy it, and click that you have a promo code), it will deduct $45 from the purchase price for a bottom line, free shipping, no tax price of $79.99.

Amazon is selling it for $116.

Promo code is BLACKFRIDY

Note the spelling. Just cut and paste it if you are interested.

Link to product page:

https://www.adorama.com/tsdr22wl.htm...erConfirmation

By the way, I did not get any video Tuesday. But I did get the best audio I've ever obtained, by far.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Sounds like you are ready to sync audio/video to me.

Wow, is that easy--at least, per the video. I still haven't tried it, but I am looking forward to trying soon. Maybe this weekend.