Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

If Hillary Had Won The Election Would CNN Have Been The "State Run Media"

Like we see in North Korea?

Darryl

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: If Hillary Had Won The Election Would CNN Have Been The "State Run Media"

Or Fox or a certain Facebook real news channel or the declarations of cabinet secretaries piling praise after glorious praise on someone. There are plenty of examples of state run media.
    Last edited by UKHistory; 08-10-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Or Fox or a certain Facebook real news channel or the declarations of cabinet secretaries piling praise after glorious praise on someone. There are plenty of examples of state run media.
    Like it almost all was for the left's hero Obama?
    I mean, I'm just sayin'..........
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Obama was very popular with the mainstream media no doubt. It is very safe to say that democrats and liberals are more popular with the mainstream media Than republicans.

Cable news generally is too biased After watching some fox and listening to Sean Hannity, I am not a fan of the network.

I am also not a fan of rush limbaugh either.

I have been very disappointed in the way both sides have portrayed the other

I worked under bush and was part of an effort that got sued by the aclu and the southern poverty law center.

I know how demonized each party has been.

Now I am in a position where my sincere belief is that we have a president who is very much worthy of the demonizing that his predecessors had.

There is real bias that takes away from the search of truth.

With Obama the worst thing I saw from bias was a celebrity video where some dumbass pledged his loyalty to Obama personally.

This president has his cabinet praising him like something out of North Korea 🇰🇵

It is alleged that he has demanded loyalty oaths from his people every president has a cult of personality -Obama had one with his staff- but I do fear that president trump has less respect for the constitution than most.

But had Clinton been elected she would already be under impeachment while trump publicly questioned the election results claiming it was rigged against him.

Rupp's Runt

Brother, the MSM practically shined Obama's shoes with their tongues while overlooking his traitorous behavior the entire 8 years he was in office.
    His friends and political appointees and his entire circle of friends are all Communists and either Muslims or Muslim sympathizers. I have zero use for him or any of his ilk. And it doesn't matter if they're Democrat or Republican, same-same. Almost all of them are the same children of different mothers.
    They're mostly liars and God-only-knows what else, but they're not good and honest people. Most are beneath contempt in the very harshest of terms.
    And don't misunderstand me, because I am absolutely 100% NOT SURE about President Trump as of yet. Only time tells that story. But I am very sure that he is an upgrade over what we had for the last 8 years. Perhaps not much of one but as I said, time will tell.
    I honestly believe that you and I want the same things, we just take different paths to get to that destination.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

We do want the same things. I think generally. We probably disagree on how to get there

but as long as we respect the right to disagree that is alright

I am open to different views and welcome to a thoughtful dialogue

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

David, my man....are you actually saying Fox is as biased as CNN? The Fox channel I get has Shepard Smith (a virtual CNN mole), Geraldo, had Meghan Kelly, has Juan Williams, multiple guest liberals to "balance" their debates, etc

IMO, CNN is an absolute joke.

And I still think the world of you.

Darryl

The difference in Hannity and the CNN ultra liberals is that Hannity unequivocally states he is a conservative and favors the right, whereas the CNN/MSNBC ultralibs want people to think they are unbiased.

Few Presidents have had the cult of personality following of Obama. Reagan came close, before that you have to go to JFK.

The real threat to our democracy isn't the collusion of Trump or whoever with the Russians, or even foreign powers hacking us or trying to influence elections.

The real threat is the complete deterioration of the Fourth Estate into a complicit partner in getting out the message of one side and, far more ominously, suppressing the wrongs of their side in order to retain power.

Obama's AG was held in contempt of Congress for the first time ever, and it not no coverage. We now see the Dept. of State intentionally avoiding open records laws repeatedly to protect Hillary, and no coverage. The level of corruption in Washington has reached epic proportions and that has happened b/c one side has carte blanche b/c they know the media will never willingly expose their transgressions, and it is the media's primary role to be that check on government and politicians.

I could go on for pages with the questionable actions of members of the last Administration that will get no media attention, and now with this last release of emails from DOJ we find that reporters were actually contacting people at DOJ and apologizing for having to cover embarrassing stories at all, and doing all they could to make sure they had no life. We have the emails, we know they are doing it, no question.

That's the threat. If Trump broke a law burn his butt, but do it for ANY politician who does it, and that's not what we're getting. We're getting it used only on those who aren't part of the Leftist agenda, with the media the trigger men.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

That's the threat. If Trump broke a law burn his butt, but do it for ANY politician who does it, and that's not what we're getting. We're getting it used only on those who aren't part of the Leftist agenda, with the media the trigger men.
    Rather than continuing to add the list of things that are wrong, I feel the need to just say that the above is spot on.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Rather than continuing to add the list of things that are wrong, I feel the need to just say that the above is spot on.
    Give me a couple of dozen high priced lawyers and the FBI, and I can put ANYONE in jail or at least into a trial.

Funny how we only break out the lawyers and such for people who threaten to upset the elites who run things, while the elites who are on the inside skate on by.

When we take a microscope to the financials of the Podesta brothers and the Clintons and yes even the GOP leaders and lay all that out in the press and the courts, then I'll accept all these results as justice. Until then it's just a convenient political tool.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    It is alleged that he has demanded loyalty oaths from his people every president has a cult of personality -Obama had one with his staff- but I do fear that president trump has less respect for the constitution than most.
    I always chuckle at the ALLEGED loyalty oath. The media reports this hence it must be accurate. And imagine a president wanting people working for him that are loyal. Call me crazy but I wish Trump had come in and fired every govt employee that wasnt a republican or on his team. Would have meant a secure govt free of leaks.

But back to the loyalty oath...we sure wouldn't want adults doing something like that. Save it for the kids singing the praises of our leaders, reminiscent of something Kim Jong Un might expect. Sort of creepy when you think about it...replacing "Jesus" with "Obama".

The left has also made a big deal over Trump's dismissal of Priebus, Bannon, Scaramuchi, Spicer, Bharara, Comey, Yates, Dubke, Kennedy and Flynn. Me, I much prefer people be fired for either not supporting the president or being dishonest or not performing their job. Its a nice change compared to say Lorreta Lynch, James Comey and Lois Lerner who all kept their jobs despite massive improprieties, far more significant than anything that got people ousted under Trump (excluding Comey...somebody democrats publicly announced they wanted fired, until he got fired)
    Last edited by Doc; 08-20-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.