Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Interesting CA voting rolls article

Interesting CA voting rolls article

My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Re: Interesting CA voting rolls article

So is "motor voter" to blame for this? Illegals given a license to drive and vote?

I also read there that Chumlee from Pawn Stars is dead. Sad.

He has died twice in the last two years
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-07-2017 at 11:44 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

It's public data, not sure they would want to fabricate it....
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post

There may be a lot of voter fraud, and there may just be a lot of badly maintained databases, but there is really no deflecting from the fact that the numbers do not add up correctly.

Maybe people moved and their names were never properly removed from voter rolls. Maybe they died and weren't removed. Maybe those names on there aren't being used by others to cast forged votes.

But the resistance to finding out IF that is the case, and maintaining good data on the voter rolls, says a lot about the real motives of those resisting the questions. No politician should be opposed to having an accurate list of eligible voters unless they want ineligible voters on there because they think that helps them politically.

I doubt there are 2-3 million illegal votes being cast, but I bet it's in the hundreds of thousands nationwide. There are about 175,000 voting precincts in a national election for President. Just ONE invalid vote per precinct gets us to that number. Just an average of 6 illegal votes per precinct would get us to 1 million illegitimate votes.

Now in some precincts with just 100 or 200 voters or fewer, that's a high average, but in huge cities where maybe 5 or 6 thousand are there, 5-6 such votes doesn't seem crazy at all.

FWIW, there are an average of 800 voters per precinct, for 140 million registered voters. to have 1 million of those be invalid voters would only be 0.7% error rate. Anyone think the various governments of our country have those databases accurate to less than 1% error rate?

So while I think Trump's claims may be high, b/c that's votes cast not just bad voters on rolls, I have ZERO doubt that, due to nothing more than basic statistics, that there are at least 100s of thousands of bad names on those voter rolls, and more likely millions nationwide. Now are they all then voting in elections? No, but the question of how many of those names are wrong and how many of them are voting are very legit questions given the basic math.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Another run at it. We know about 175K precincts. Last election just over 120 million votes cast for President, average of 685 per precinct. For 6 of those to be invalid is just a rate of 0.8%, or less than 1%.

Think about it. If just 1% of those votes were invalid/illegal, that's nearly 1.2 MILLION invalid votes in the Presidential election.

At 2% basically Trump is proven right, and he's got his 2-3 million fraudulent votes.

It's not really that high a threshold to get to those numbers. I doubt it's THAT high, I hope it's not that high, but to get to 500K such votes in an election would be relatively easy, just a 0.5% rate of illegitimate votes would do it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Well, this one has my curiosity raised just due to the motor voter insanity that went on in this state. They were warned what it could lead to and this was one of the predicted outcome by many, not just ones on the right either.

Rupp's Runt

Chumlee's dead? When did that happen?
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    So is "motor voter" to blame for this? Illegals given a license to drive and vote?
    In California all illegals are allowed to get a driver's license. In California you can register to vote by providing your license as proof of identity. It is a situation begging to be subjected to fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Chumlee's dead? When did that happen?
    Not really dead. It was a shock article advertised on the site. The second time the young man has been reported to have secretly died.

I wasn't trying to put down the report by pointing this out. I was a big Pawn Stars fan and it was there along with other way out stuff, what can I say? It is what it is.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Not really dead. It was a shock article advertised on the site. The second time the young man has been reported to have secretly died.

I wasn't trying to put down the report by pointing this out. I was a big Pawn Stars fan and it was there along with other way out stuff, what can I say? It is what it is.
    Chumlee dies a lot. There are also always those "shocking photos" out there that prove to not be very shocking. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Well, this one has my curiosity raised just due to the motor voter insanity that went on in this state. They were warned what it could lead to and this was one of the predicted outcome by many, not just ones on the right either.
    In states like California I have no doubt there is VASTLY more than 1% error on their roles b/c of these things, and in other states where you can just walk in and vote with no ID at all that's just insane.

Honestly when Trump first claimed "millions" of invalid/illegitimate/illegal votes it seemed crazy, but when you run the math it's not as crazy as it sounds.

No in the studies they have only found a few here and there, but IMO those studies have actively avoided trying to find real fraud. We have seen multiple reports of people getting stacks of 50 or 100 absentee ballots to an address, etc. The current reviews won't even find that kind of fraud, where someone goes around, collects names, and then gets those absentee ballots and completes them instead of the voters.

There are really a lot of possible flaws in the system, esp. the absentee system and obviously in any state that doesn't require ID to vote. I could see how we easily are getting hundreds of thousands of bad votes in a national election, and a few million isn't completely insane. I still think it's not that many, but I guarantee it's a lot more than the "hundreds" type numbers the "illegal vote doubters" claim.