Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

The Mooch on fox proudly stares...

That he wants to "aid and abet" the president's agenda. That is the most accurate and honest assessment of what this administration is doing to the Constitution.

For those who are unfamiliar, the new press director uses a legal term regarding the support of someone committing a crime.

I wish all of these traitors were so quick to admit their guilt.

Rupp's Runt

Re: The Mooch on fox proudly stares...

It's a lot different than the last former resident of the White House. HE is a criminal and a traitorous vermin that should NEVER have been the POTUS in the first place. The guy makes Jimmy Carter look like St. John the Baptist.
    Our current POTUS just looks dumb sometimes because he's NOT a damned career politician trying to please "everyone" to get more votes. He's trying to actually get some work done.

I get where you're coming from History. I just respectfully disagree with you.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Suncat,

We will agree to disagree and that is fine. Do you have a specific charge on Obama? I ask because I really want to know. I had great concerns with foreign policy issues but would like to hear your concerns. In this post or a private message whatever you are comfortable with.

The unmasking that occurred during Obama's last days are damning. There is no other way to put it.

Unforgettable

Unmasking? You mean folks finding out that the Trump folks worked closely with the Russians?

Any other alleged crimes? Just checking.

I have yet to set that documented, but refuted quite a few times. The fact that names were released by government sources is felonious and Obama is at the top of that food chain that released them.
    You need to quit buying the line that is being fed to you and get hard proof something actually existed.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Do you have a specific charge on Obama?
    Funny enough this is exactly what I was going to ask you about Trump. What specific action has he taken as POTUS that has undermined the Constitution?

My guess is it all comes back to the near mythic belief that he is just a Russian agent. Which honestly has about as much actual evidence as those who claim Obama is a Muslim infiltrator, maybe less. In fact the two views are eerily similar, both based on guilt by association and taking otherwise normal things and trying to make them look nefarious.

But what has he done as POTUS that has damage the Constitution?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unmasking? You mean folks finding out that the Trump folks worked closely with the Russians?

Any other alleged crimes? Just checking.
    Do you think it's unusual in some way for party nominees to not have such contacts with foreign people, governments, etc.? It's not.

Sessions recused himself over a couple of meet and greets with the Russian Ambassador. He also met with dozens of other Ambassadors. Do you think Obama and his people had no contact with any foreign government prior to Jan 20th? Or any President or serious nominee?

If we want to play guilt by association, Hillary's right hand is tied to Saudi anti-feminism, Podesta's brother is a REGISTERED FOREIGN AGENT of a Russian bank, etc.

Hillary got tens of millions from foreign governments through the Foundation, and nothing was or is still made of that while she was a candidate, including a DNC meeting with the Ukraine for dirt on Trump. But the Trump camp gets contacted about dirt from someone who is foreign and it's suddenly a massive years long conspiracy involving all the stuff in a Bourne movie?

Think about that. we KNOW for a fact that the DNC had a meeting to get opposition research from a foreign government, and nary a word is said. Yet we find out a GOP candidate did it and it's proof of a vast conspiracy.

This is just not that unusual guys. It looks bad out of context, but this is normal operation for people in Washington at this level. the DNC and Hillary camp, Obama, Bush II, etc. and so on, this is just not out of the norm.

If it weren't for double standards in Washington they'd have no standards at all.

BTW, so far none of this, even if every bit of it is 100% true, is a crime. I'm not saying it would be OK, but neither are lots of actions by Hillary or Obama but their defense was always that it wasn't technically illegal.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 07-24-2017 at 10:42 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

I am going to write a lengthy, detail rationale for my position tonight (I hope).

The foundation and its foreign ties, which was totally ignored by most of the mainstream press until, should have made Hillary ineligible to run. It made her unfit in my view. And it was rather dubious with her serving in the executive branch or the Senate. We agree.

Russia is Russia. I will write more on my own time. I don't expect it to change minds necessarily. But it will thoughtfully and clearly outline my objections and concerns as to what is a serious threat to our nation.

Rupp's Runt

History, I will reply at length when I have more time as well. In the middle of a civil trial today, but I will get back with you as soon as time permits.
    We agree pretty much on the foreign policy stuff during the Obama time. That is well documented.
    I have some domestic policy stuff that was way off base too.
    And as always, please know that I do respect your views.
    MOLON LABE!

I am going to write a lengthy, detail rationale for my position tonight (I hope).

The foundation and its foreign ties, which was totally ignored by most of the mainstream press until, should have made Hillary ineligible to run. It made her unfit in my view. And it was rather dubious with her serving in the executive branch or the Senate. We agree.

Russia is Russia. I will write more on my own time. I don't expect it to change minds necessarily. But it will thoughtfully and clearly outline my objections and concerns as to what is a serious threat to our nation.
    But what is so ironic is that 4 years ago, Mitt Romney was mocked by the left for stating that the greatest threat to our national security was Russia. Of course they felt it was climate change. Now its [Jan Brady voice on] Russia, Russi, Russia [Jan Brady voice off]

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

Obama's foreign policy was poor. And Romney was correct. Maybe he guessed. Maybe he is a cold warrior like me. But he was right. He was also right for the need to grow the military and not just focus on operations against terrorist cells. We have to be ready for all forms of warfare.

Cyber included.

Here is a vid by Jimmy Dore about the Russia story. He sources internal document via John Podesta how this mess bloomed into what we have now. Might add too that Jimmy is not a consevative but a very progressive, but thinking liberal commentator.
    The relavent commentary starts around the 3:28 mark

https://youtu.be/UVmhj5zY3x4

I'd post a couple of quotes from Scaramucci's just-released interview, but it has language in it that would require me to ban myself.

Clown show.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

The left is turning away from the collusion narrative.

....but can he do the fandango?
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Kelly starts work today as Chief of Staff, and Trump promptly ousts Scaramucci as Communications Director (before he even officially started) at Kelly's request:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/u...ite-house.html

I don't think Kelly likes clown shows.

Mooch, we hardly knew ye.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Fiddlin' Five

Rumor has it that "The Mooch" is being considered for Ambassador to the Sicilian Mafia

Unforgettable

He still had email yesterday after the announcement. So did priebus