Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

IF..Bagley To Duke I Think Top 5 Will Be: #1 Duke, #2 Arizona, #3 MSU, #4 UK, #5 WSU

What say you?

Darryl

Re: IF..Bagley To Duke I Think Top 5 Will Be: #1 Duke, #2 Arizona, #3 MSU, #4 UK, #5

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    What say you?

Darryl
    I'm surprised at your "pessimism" for UK and "optimism" for Duke Darryl. Lol!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: IF..Bagley To Duke I Think Top 5 Will Be: #1 Duke, #2 Arizona, #3 MSU, #4 UK, #5

Quote Originally Posted by UKRxman93 View Post
    I'm surprised at your "pessimism" for UK and "optimism" for Duke Darryl. Lol!
    That wouldn't be my top 5; that is what I think the composite polls will be.

I think UK ends up #1.

Darryl

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    That wouldn't be my top 5; that is what I think the composite polls will be.

I think UK ends up #1.

Darryl

I can see what you are saying likely being true. I just want to see us finish on top again before another "elite" program does. Especially from the ACC. UK needs to reassert itself in the championship dept.