Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Wall to Pelicans???

Internet rumor....I am not starting this one....only sharing from chatter... Haven't seen this rumor on this board

JW will opt out of his contract after the up coming season....it is interesting to note that JW has not signed the Whopper extension to his current contract that has 2 years remaining

I have always thought and hoped Cousins could join JW in DC....however, JW wants to win so badly that the attraction of teaming up with AD and Cousins may be too much to resist

JW tried to woo Paul George to DC....now the Wizards have made Otto Porter the highest paid player on the team.....the resulting chemistry between JW and Porter may be an issue...

This would be a huge blow to the Wizards as there is a huge mutual investment between the 2 (JW and Wizards)

JW desperately wants to WIN it all
    Last edited by Rock Hard Ten; 07-17-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Re: Wall to Pelicans???

How do they pull that off?

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by anderwt View Post
    How do they pull that off?
    Exactly. The would almost have to play 3 on 5 every night with AD, Cousins, and Wall in order to stay under the salary cap. I also wonder how likely it is that Cousins will be around after next year. IIRC, doesn't his contract give him an out after next year? Honestly, I think Cousins to DC is much more likely than Wall to NO.
    "Calipariís Young Blue Machine marches on, slashing and burning and winning."
    - Bill Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    Exactly. The would almost have to play 3 on 5 every night with AD, Cousins, and Wall in order to stay under the salary cap. I also wonder how likely it is that Cousins will be around after next year. IIRC, doesn't his contract give him an out after next year? Honestly, I think Cousins to DC is much more likely than Wall to NO.
    Wall wants to be a part of potential super team. Beal, Porter, Wall isn't getting you to the NBA finals. I think he and Cousins play some where together, not sure which team though...

Freshman

My nephew lives outside of New Orleans. He mentioned last week that they want to get Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakert View Post
    The new lower Cap is making it a little tougher to have a super team. I originally thought the Celtics would go after Cousins or Lebron James at the end of the season, but now, the new Cap will make that nearly impossible.

Peace

Richard (CW)