Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Were the teacher male, would the sentence be the same?

Were the teacher male, would the sentence be the same?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/15...-salesman.html

54 yr old female teacher havig sex with 17 yr old student gets 3 months. Deflects the blame to him. Seriously??

And the comment section is golden
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Were the teacher male, would the sentence be the same?

My Favorite:

In auto racing there are two types of suspension, coil overs and air bags.
    The guys who use coil overs usually have bumper stickers that say:
    Bags are for groceries and ugly women
    My guess is the student didn't have coil overs
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/15...-salesman.html

54 yr old female teacher havig sex with 17 yr old student gets 3 months. Deflects the blame to him. Seriously??

And the comment section is golden
    Should be the same punishment for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    But it is not.
    In all seriousness she breached the trust of the public and should service the same penalty as a male teacher.
    JMHO
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

My opinion too, Pappy.

Unforgettable

its called rape, and that isn't even counting the illegal drugs in her home. Plus they boy must have been hard up, she is ugly.

A man does it, goes to jail a long time for rape

You think a male teacher has sex with a student gets 90 days? As you say, punishment should be the same. AND I DID NOTE YOU SAID SHOULD!!
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    its called rape, and that isn't even counting the illegal drugs in her home. Plus they boy must have been hard up, she is ugly.

A man does it, goes to jail a long time for rape
    GA legal consent is 16 so it wasnt rape. Of course the illegal drugs is a factor. But i chuckled at the placing the blame on him part
    Last edited by Doc; 07-15-2017 at 05:42 PM.

"what will it take to put you into this Sedan today, Mrs. Robinson?"

Depends. Is she pretty?

Seriously, I think most everyone would agree it should be the same, and that it's probably, if we did the research, very far from equal.

Also the sentences for these things seem to be all over the place, varying by state of course but just in general. If the relationship was consensual even if inappropriate, and both parties were above the age of consent, then that's one penalty. Then it goes up from there, but it seems to be all over the map in the very few such cases I ever stop to read about.

The article did say this was the 4th teacher from this school to be charged in something like a year. Must be one interesting school.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

This one, female, got 90 days jail and 2 years probation for delinquency of a minor, b/c the boy was 16 and at age of consent.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/17...netration.html

These women know they can get a huge array of men to have sex with them without risking their futures and careers for a kid they teach, right?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Boy, there is a headline I did not -well yes I did expect to see, but am a little shocked to see it nonetheless...

Is it just me and the country has no morals at all, or am I just that cranky old fart that yells GET OFF MY YARD to every one in the neighborhood?
    I pray for this country daily.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This one, female, got 90 days jail and 2 years probation for delinquency of a minor, b/c the boy was 16 and at age of consent.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/17...netration.html

These women know they can get a huge array of men to have sex with them without risking their futures and careers for a kid they teach, right?
    I think they know they're doing wrong, and that what drives them. Bad Teacher and all.

I think they know they're doing wrong, and that what drives them. Bad Teacher and all.
    Agreed. They definitely fit a personality type. Some of it is the "bad" thing, but I think some of it is the youth thing too, and the security of being older and more mature and thus more in control. Definitely a psychology to it.