Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USA Total Solar Eclipse 2017

Re: USA Total Solar Eclipse 2017

It generally takes right at three hours to drive between Lexington and Dawson Springs. It took more than that to get from Dawson to Elizabethtown last night, but once I-65 took the north-south traffic off the highway it was a pretty normal drive on to Lexington. In those first four hours, we came to a complete standstill for several minutes at a time at least four times. It was crazy. And getting data through a cell tower was pretty much impossible.

It took us 6 1/2 hours to travel from Bowling Green to Radcliff.. Once we were an hour and ten minutes travelling two miles from Upton to the Sonora ramp..and this was on 31W. We bypassed the ramp and continued on Dixie

It was still faster than I 65

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Mrs. Catfan73 and the 6 buses from her school didn't get back until almost 11:30 Monday night and it took some schools longer than that. She said once they finally got back to the WK Pkwy they headed north to Evansville and jumped on I-64. It just took forever to get to I-69.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

What's the deal with places like Paducah and Carbondale being in the path of totality for 2017 and 2024?

I was born in Paducah. I may have to go back and visit in seven years.

I think the places in the "X" are where the aliens are supposed to land.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

I’m sure some are really photoshop but still cool

http://www.boredpanda.com/solar-ecli...m_campaign=SAW