Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Kid Pro Quo

Kid Pro Quo

Gotta love the NY Post. Or not.

Re: Kid Pro Quo

The funny part is only about 30% of the public even gets the joke.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Kid Pro Quo

Rather than focusing on who got info from who and who met with who, etc, because ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR, why not focus on the how? I care more about preventing interference in the future than what happened in the past. I'm more interested in 1) how we got hacked 2) who was responsible for security and 3) how do we prevent it in the future.

Counties, including the USA, hack and interfere all the time. Its call intelligence. The government is responsible for security and apparently it wasn't very good over at the DNC. But then when your candidate is so security ignorant why would you expect anything else? Maybe Obama's stern warning to Putin to "cut it out" should have been a little less pansy assed. Even if Russia did everything the left believes, its not much different than what the media did to Trump. They held back info to be released at a time when it was most damaging to him, they fed Clinton the debate questions beforehand, etc..... IMO had the media done its job then Russia's interference would have been moot
    Last edited by Doc; 07-10-2017 at 07:02 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.