Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Maddow receives faked NSA doc

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/so...sia-collusion/

Her theory that the fake doc was to harm media isn't likely, IMO. The most likely reason for the fake was to hurt the Trump administration by furthering the Russian collusion story.

Bombino

Re: Maddow receives faked NSA doc

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/so...sia-collusion/

Her theory that the fake doc was to harm media isn't likely, IMO. The most likely reason for the fake was to hurt the Trump administration by furthering the Russian collusion story.
    There is no evidence that it is Trump or isn't Trump. It could be very easily have been from the Trump administration trying to further their "Fake News" push. It could also have been Russia, as falsified documents were a very very common way to discredit news agencies when Putin was taking power. News agencies that Putin didn't like would get a certain percentage of fake documents, ones that were favorable to him always had the real deal. He used it to destroy the credibility of those opposed to him. Basically, resulting in him "owning the truth" and his enemies being untrustable.

It could just as easily come from production assistant of the Maddow show. It makes MSNBC look good for supposedly doing their due diligence before running with a story.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Those explanations are just as likely as the one put forward by Maddow. Given the erroneous leaks that have tried to discredit Trump I would lean toward the one that fits the trend.

Given the flop that releasing his 2005 tax return (which debunked any myth he hadn't paid any taxes in 20 years) maybe, just maybe she or her staff will do diligent research and fact checking.

Would not shock me if Trump had this whipped up and floated. He is that childish.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Agree. I would add that he has proven the MSM to be equally childlike in their actions and coverage of him. That meme he put on Twitter was like a teenager would. CNN's pursuit of the original poster was equally childlike and borderline illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Would not shock me if Trump had this whipped up and floated. He is that childish.

IMO that's not Trump's MO. I don't think highly of him, but he's a puncher, a straight forward "come on let's fight" guy, and something like this would be much more Machiavellian.

This could be anyone, from her staff and her to DNC dirty tricks people to pro Trump people to some guy living in his mom's basement.

Maybe they can ask CNN to track that guy down and threaten to out him. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.