Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Chris Christie

Chris Christie

It's hard to think of a politician who's squandered so much popularity. 5 years ago his approval rating was a net +50. Now it's a net -70.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Re: Chris Christie

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I think I got that right. He is a typical northeastern, big city, politician. Full of gland handing and bluster, but lacking in common sense and humility.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

The slanted WaPo get this one right. Broken clocks are correct twice a day though...

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I think I got that right. He is a typical northeastern, big city, politician. Full of gland handing and bluster, but lacking in common sense and humility.
    Governor Christie is not welcome to handle my glands and I am pretty sure most people feel the same.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Governor Christie is not welcome to handle my glands and I am pretty sure most people feel the same.
    LMAO! Yeah, mine neither!
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

In a 'rogue-ish' sort of way, he's kind of okay. Because that is pretty much what Christie is, a rogue. But where he hurt himself the most was with that hug he gave Obama after the Hurricane Sandy situation. A lot of people were caught off guard with that, and the optics of it did not go over well with John Q. Public at all.
    The way things have gone with Christie this last year or so, I'd be surprised if he runs for any office again. The guy is an expert at shooting himself in the foot.
    MOLON LABE!