Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fun to watch Dems p*** away their own money

The mere fact that she was keeping classified information on a nonsecure server is so incredibly stupid, its beyond comprehension. Yet you claim there is no evidence against her yet convict Trump on mountain of evidence that exists nowhere on Trump. You credit Trumps success on riding his daddy's coat-tail yet Hillary only got where she is because of who she married, and stayed married to despite him riding every piece of ass that he could bed. I don't blame her for his actions. I never stated that. I blame her for being spineless and accepting the pig for as a mate. Her choice but it shows her character. She is willing to accept that behavior if it increases her chances of reaching to oval office. Oh, how selfless of her. All the other stuff is hogwash. There is no doubt that Clinton lied to the American public about what occurred in Benghazi. You can believe otherwise. There is no doubt access to the government was allowed based upon contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You can believe otherwise. I enjoyed the comment about Trump leaking info. That's a riot! The liberals in the government have an agenda to see him fail and will jeopardize the safety of this nation to see that happen, which means they will and have leaked information like crazy. Its a pretty sad situation when the head of the FBI admits to doing it in front of congress. And then folks question why he was terminated. You can believe that Obama saved the economy, as I'm sure you do. My investment portfolio says otherwise because it has dramatically outperformed over the last 6 months what it did in the previous 2 years. But I'm sure thats because all those great things Obama did just took a while to kick in.......
    Last edited by Doc; 06-23-2017 at 08:22 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Its a bit ironic too that the left is so pissed off about Russia sticking their nose into our election yet they don't mind stick when California liberals stick their nose into the Georgia election. Sure, they will justify it as saying GA is part of the US etc...
    That is a big difference. Foreign enemy subversion vs. other Americans you may disagree or agree with. I get disdain for carpet bagger influence. Matt Bevin is yankee afterall. But there is a big difference in Russia getting involved and liberal democrats exercising their rights. Or Republicans like Koch brothers. Since Citizens United everyone can spend money like crazy. But political parties are national endeavors and both parties have campaigned on the national level.

And yes America has gotten into other countries' elections. I am very hypocritical about US influence in other elections. It happened; I am not sure it was good for our long term interests. Regardless I don't want our enemy messing with our elections.

This race shows that the democratic party does not have a compelling message for those in the South to leave Trump or the GOP. Regardless of financial investment. But there is a big difference in how each American political party spends its money and foreign governments messing around in our affairs.

What about the Freedom Riders that went down to Mississippi in the 1960s to help African Americans vote? Was that wrong? You had outsiders who stuck their nose into another American state trying to help other Americans. Some were killed for it.

Unforgettable

I always find it interesting when I read articles like today in my paper about the Koch brothers and how they influence elections or in Histories post about those dastardly Koch brothers and their republican influence

But I never hear from those same people or same rags about George Soros

As far as I can tell the Koch brothers and those in their group are pretty much up front about their politics and how they feel what is best for America. Unlike Soros who hides behind multiple orginazations he contributes hundreds of millions of dollars to in order to influence elections here and other countries, buys media members thru those organizations, hires thugs to disrupt Trump rallies, attempts to have conservative speakers on college campuses, airport travel, and has been kicked out of two countries in Eastern Europe for trying to destroy their governments. Soros wants to destroy our country so he and his close small group can control it and other countries as well.

Soros is a thug pure and simple..Michael Moore is just a liar with a bully pulpit. The Kochs want to do things to help their business, I would do the same for my business if I had their money. The Kochs are up front, Soros is like a snake in the darkest of nights

Quote Originally Posted by UKgrad02 View Post
    Hillary Clinton has been in public service since she was in her twenties. She is a lawyer that understands the law and the constitution. Donald Trump has used his father's millions to enrich himself. His entire existence has been about enriching himself. He has slandered and lied to all those who stand in the way of this enrichment. He has no experience in public service, the law, or running anything other than his own business--a business which, multiple times, has resulted in bankruptcy. The one time he acted in a public capacity, the business failed.

Donald Trump has already leaked classified information at the dinner table of his restaurant, in meetings with our allies, and in unsecured conversations on his personal phone. There is no indication anywhere of Secretary Clinton destroying any evidence of anything whatsoever regarding classified information. The FBI has investigated and found no prosecutable incidents as directed by the Constitution.

The Secretary of State has no direct impact on the actions regarding ISIS or any other fledging terrorist group. It was the predetermined withdrawal of troops signed by President Bush that created the vacuum that allowed the Sunnis to take hold of Iraq and declare the caliphate. This date was binding and codified before President Obama took office.

You are stating that a wife should be blamed for the actions of her husband? if a husband cheats, she should be held responsible? Is there no culpability on the part of the husband? Does the adultery committed by both Trump and N. Gingrich hold less weight than a woman betrayed? Where is the personal accountability?

There were 9 congressional investigations into Benghazi by Mr. Issa, etc. all which came up empty. Not one shred of evidence of blame. These were investigations led by republicans. I can give you the links if you'd like.

The Russian fuel story has been proven to be false. This was perpetuated by the propaganda written in a book called Clinton Cash. I can give you the link showing the hoax if you like.

Under no circumstance did President Obama do anything, or offer any policy guidance, advice, or comment disparaging the police or law enforcement at any time during his presidency. In any event, Obama is not now president, nor did these incidents you are afraid of occur during a Hillary Clinton presidency.

The economy has recovered, and has continued to grow, after the Bush recession in 2008. Obama's policies, the TARP act, and programs like cash for clunkers reenergized an economy devastated by deregulation and real estate speculation. We continue to reap the benefits of this stimulated economy to this day. In fact, the fed has had to recently raise interest rates to cool the economy. I can give you the link if you'd like.

I don't know of anyone other than rally goers and his family who would vouch for Mr. Trump's character. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of citizens, workers, contractors, and businessmen and women who can attest to being scammed, lied to, and cheated out of their earnings by Mr. trump. I can send you the links if you'd like.

Mr. Trump has been recorded as stating that his privilege allows him to assault women simply because of his status. He is on record saying he has no respect for women, and that you have to "treat em like sh#$" he is on record stating that he values loyalty over integrity. he is on record as saying that he prefers destroying his rivals and "winning" over compromise and fair dealing. His official record is full of lies, contradictions and distortions, often which occur in the same paragraph. I can send you the links if you'd like.

Mr. Trump lacks an honorable, compassionate, god-fearing character, as his record shows.

He has proven that he lacks the character, temperament, and intelligence for the position to which he now holds. We are witness to it everyday. Of course, this utter lack of capability is what got him elected. Many Americans simply wished to "burn it down" to see what happens. However, once you start a fire in another city, it sometimes has a way of spreading to your own backyard.

Enjoy your weekend.
    One thing I've notice: I don't like to stereotype but I will here. MOST on the right see Trump for what he is. They see his faults. I know pretty much every person on this board has been critical of President Trump in some aspect. Even the most hardened Trump supporters I know have and will find issues or faults in him personally or his policies. But when it comes to the left and Hillary, she can do no wrong. She can put classified material on a private server and liberals have no problem with it. 4 Americans killed in Libya while she was Sec of State and its not her fault. Lie about it to the nation, not her fault. Destroy her phones to prevent examination, not an issue. Investigations found nothing is good enough to exonerate her her but innuendo is good enough to convict Trump. Her damaging e-mails released, attack those who released them and ignore the content. Damaging conversation released on Trump, ignore those who released it and focus solely on the content.

Personally I found both candidate to be bad, and I think most would agree with that. However one was clearly worse in my opinion. One I KNEW could not be trusted. Fortunately she lost. Liberals are having a hard time grasping on to that, and simply are unable to deal with it, are doing anything and everything in their power to insure he fails. IMO that is pretty sad.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I always find it interesting when I read articles like today in my paper about the Koch brothers and how they influence elections or in Histories post about those dastardly Koch brothers and their republican influence

But I never hear from those same people or same rags about George Soros

As far as I can tell the Koch brothers and those in their group are pretty much up front about their politics and how they feel what is best for America. Unlike Soros who hides behind multiple orginazations he contributes hundreds of millions of dollars to in order to influence elections here and other countries, buys media members thru those organizations, hires thugs to disrupt Trump rallies, attempts to have conservative speakers on college campuses, airport travel, and has been kicked out of two countries in Eastern Europe for trying to destroy their governments. Soros wants to destroy our country so he and his close small group can control it and other countries as well.

Soros is a thug pure and simple..Michael Moore is just a liar with a bully pulpit. The Kochs want to do things to help their business, I would do the same for my business if I had their money. The Kochs are up front, Soros is like a snake in the darkest of nights
    I didn't call the Koch brothers dastardly. They have every right to organize and promote their point of view.

I question the Citizens United decision as to equate money with speech. But let the Kock brothers and any American speak his or her peace.

My issue is with the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    That is a big difference. Foreign enemy subversion vs. other Americans you may disagree or agree with. I get disdain for carpet bagger influence. Matt Bevin is yankee afterall. But there is a big difference in Russia getting involved and liberal democrats exercising their rights. Or Republicans like Koch brothers. Since Citizens United everyone can spend money like crazy. But political parties are national endeavors and both parties have campaigned on the national level.

And yes America has gotten into other countries' elections. I am very hypocritical about US influence in other elections. It happened; I am not sure it was good for our long term interests. Regardless I don't want our enemy messing with our elections.

This race shows that the democratic party does not have a compelling message for those in the South to leave Trump or the GOP. Regardless of financial investment. But there is a big difference in how each American political party spends its money and foreign governments messing around in our affairs.

What about the Freedom Riders that went down to Mississippi in the 1960s to help African Americans vote? Was that wrong? You had outsiders who stuck their nose into another American state trying to help other Americans. Some were killed for it.
    I should have stated the optics are somewhat hypocritical. These uberliberals attempting to influence an election in which they have no vote in order to get their way to the tune of $50,000,000 is bothersome to me.

Unforgettable

I can see that position. If I lived in the Georgia 6th I would not like outsiders pouring money in either.

It does show you money only goes so far. Even gobs of it.

This is a general statement more about the state of affairs than any single thread. Since the late 1980s liberals and Democrats have been painted as the enemy of all that is decent and right about America by conservatives. In that same time perdiod, liberals and democrats have mocked and ridiculed large portions of middle America.

When both sides see the other as more of an enemy than a foreign power, we have real problems.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I can see that position. If I lived in the Georgia 6th I would not like outsiders pouring money in either.

It does show you money only goes so far. Even gobs of it.

This is a general statement more about the state of affairs than any single thread. Since the late 1980s liberals and Democrats have been painted as the enemy of all that is decent and right about America by conservatives. In that same time perdiod, liberals and democrats have mocked and ridiculed large portions of middle America.

When both sides see the other as more of an enemy than a foreign power, we have real problems.
    That is an interesting way to look at it. I see where conservatives have been painted by democrats as the evil ones. You know, the ones who hate the poor, what to kill grandma, hate immigrants, are homophobs and racist, are out for themselves, want to hord their money and don't spend it to which is why the economy is stifled, etc.

In my book, its the extreme on both sides. I agree with very little of the extreme right or extreme left. I have little use for the bible thumpers or the tree huggers.

Unforgettable

Funny. I have been labeled a Bible Thumping Tree Hugger. The young republicans, which I helped restart at Transylvania, called me a tree hugger.

The extreme liberals drew a picture of me with a Hitler mustache. I have had that happen to me twice actually.