Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Kentucky self-reported NCAA violations for 2016-17

Not much of anything here. UK basketball screwed up once, when a current member of the team posted a pic on snapchat with a recruit visiting (thereby violating the "don't publicize a recruit's visit" rule, and insuring that all media will get multiple threatened communications from UK not to post pics of recruits, etc. on campus, although I still fail to see how that is **UK** publicizing a recruit, but I digress and shall discontinue this run-on sentence).

Anyway, I enjoy reading these.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story...ons/402717001/

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Kentucky self-reported NCAA violations for 2016-17

Shoot, we aren't near as impressive as Dean Smith. IIRC, UNC NEVER had even a secondary violation over the last 20 years of Saint Dean's tenure.

Darryl

The NCAA will strip us of all of our championships and suspend Cal for 5 years by tomorrow afternoon.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Blue View Post
    The NCAA will strip us of all of our championships and suspend Cal for 5 years by tomorrow afternoon.
    Please don't say "strip".
    Real Fan since 1958

Here is the latest....I betcha there will be a lot more BS made of this then deserves to be.

Peace

Richard (CW)

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/L...tions-53243004

Nah - they do this every year. Maybe Louisville fans will try to make something of it, but this is nothing unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolinawildcats View Post
    Here is the latest....I betcha there will be a lot more BS made of this then deserves to be.

Peace

Richard (CW)

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/L...tions-53243004

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Shoot, we aren't near as impressive as Dean Smith. IIRC, UNC NEVER had even a secondary violation over the last 20 years of Saint Dean's tenure.

Darryl
    That's because their violations were major ones, as in academic fraud.

I'm a unitasker living in a multitasker world

I think I just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that article and think most readers will feel the same way

Kentucky self-reported NCAA violations for 2016-17

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Blue View Post
    I think I just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that article and think most readers will feel the same way
    I suspect most readers agree if you read something, it probably is a waste of a few minutes of your life.

I appreciate you posting, not that, just that the content to me was non essential