Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA: Sgt. Peppers Special on PBS Tonight

PSA: Sgt. Peppers Special on PBS Tonight

PBS is airing Sgt Peppers Musical Revolution tonight at 9:00 est.

The description of the show has it as a documentary Howard Goodall Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

PSA: Sgt. Peppers Special on PBS Tonight

I dvr'd the show and just got done watching it. Holy moly, the Beatles weren't just four kids from Liverpool jamming out some tunes.

I had no idea how complex their music actually was starting with Sgt Peppers. Strawberry Fields took fifty five hours of studio time to record. Not to be out done Paul worked out Penny Lane which was also a studio landmark/masterpiece. They would spend the next five months recording Sgt. Peppers.

These guys were pioneers in the studio which changed studio recording forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 06-15-2017 at 03:01 AM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire