Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

And yet another shooting in Orlando FL

But this one does not appear to be anything more than a disgruntled worker, actual workplace violence

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/05...cials-say.html
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Re: And yet another shooting in Orlando FL

Between the terrorists and the mentally deficit knotheads, Orlando Florida is quickly becoming "kill central" here in the southeast U.S.
    Or so it seems.
    MOLON LABE!

Seems like a lot of angry people in orlando. I blame the rivalry between Disney and Universal. or Trump.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Very large and heavily populated area. In my estimation, way too many people, and compounded by all of the visitors from all over the world who come to the various attractions there every single day of the year.
    If I were a terrorist, I would be drooling at all of the prospects in such a truly target-rich environment.
    And of course, my daughter works in the hospital which will receive most of the worst casualties during the next event, and will have to deal with them and their families due to the nature of her work.

Have I told you guys lately how much I loathe Mickey friggin' Mouse??
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Very large and heavily populated area. In my estimation, way too many people, and compounded by all of the visitors from all over the world who come to the various attractions there every single day of the year.
    If I were a terrorist, I would be drooling at all of the prospects in such a truly target-rich environment.
    And of course, my daughter works in the hospital which will receive most of the worst casualties during the next event, and will have to deal with them and their families due to the nature of her work.

Have I told you guys lately how much I loathe Mickey friggin' Mouse??
    There are so many incredibly easy targets in this country. And when I say easy, I mean easy to the point where hundreds could be killed with minimal risk to the individual commiting the act. Train or subway stations, malls, shopping centers...hell, fly a private plane into a football stadium. Until you a) keep the people who want to do this out of the country, b) stop the recruitment of the people within the country and c) identify those who are likely to no such things, it will continue.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Right on point, Doc.
    MOLON LABE!