Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hillary Clinton: Queen of De'Nial

Hillary Clinton: Queen of De'Nial

She keeps saying she's responsible for her not winning, she continues to list every possible reason as to why she lost, none of which are her fault.

Today in an interview thing she listed 22 different reasons, now including Netflix (too many conservative documentaries) and the DNC itself (which was bankrupt and had no data and she had to ride in and save it).

She keeps saying she's taking responsibility. I do not think that word means what she thinks it means.

and yes, I think this proves that the Clintons are every bit as out of touch, self-absorbed and frankly mentally ill as I suspected. As much as Trump is a self-aggrandizing pompous ass, she's a self absorbed superior human who can do no wrong and to whom no laws or restraints apply. Frankly of the two I find her in the White House as the far more dangerous situation b/c with Trump he's so crass and un-smooth it limits what he can do, and the media will fight him over what color china to use, whereas they'd have let Hillary get away with literal murder IMO.

As rough as this administration will be with Trump (and much of that was a given going in b/c he ran on draining the swamp and was obviously going to be belligerent), it is still better than what Hillary might have done as POTUS. I really dont' think she's right in the head, she simply cannot accept that people simply didn't think she was the best candidate for the job, and will never accept it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Hillary Clinton: Queen of De'Nial

As bad as Trump is, and while bad he isn't as bad as portrayed, he is nothing compared to the morally deficient or better stated morally bankrupt that is Hillary
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Yep, she's made a deal with the devil along with those who support her. Deep down, most people with a moderate IQ or better know what she's done and if they support her they've made the same deal. Rationalizing can be dangerous.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

All I can tell you is this: there is no chance EVER of me casting a vote for that witch! No now, not ever.........never.
    MOLON LABE!

8 years ago, my initial hope was the dems would nominate Obama because I knew McCain wasn't going to win. Unlike many on the left, I actually care about what is best for the nation and if my candidate doesn't win, I want the next best and want to support them rather than doing my best to destroy the winner. But once I learned of his political leanings, I actually was hoping she would. Now, I'd have to say I'd go back to him because he is just supports bad policies, wants to redistribute the wealth, ramp up racial tensions, etc... But at least he has the right intentions albeit the wrong course. She is a just an elistist crook who feels above the law
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

The dems effed up by pressuring Uncle Joe to stay out of the race. He would have won easily. The reason the dems lost is because Clinton was on the ballot and she had Debbie Wasserman Whatshername as lead blocker. TheBernie vote should have been a clear warning sign that her campaign needed to alter course. It didn't and they were shocked.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    The dems effed up by pressuring Uncle Joe to stay out of the race. He would have won easily. The reason the dems lost is because Clinton was on the ballot and she had Debbie Wasserman Whatshername as lead blocker. TheBernie vote should have been a clear warning sign that her campaign needed to alter course. It didn't and they were shocked.
    The extreme left didn't want Uncle Joe because deep down inside he is a guy that is going to negotiate to find a middle ground with the GOP leadership. As we can see right now those on the extreme left don't desire to find a middle ground.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The extreme left didn't want Uncle Joe because deep down inside he is a guy that is going to negotiate to find a middle ground with the GOP leadership. As we can see right now those on the extreme left don't desire to find a middle ground.
    Spoiled brats!
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Schultz...and she saw nothing.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.