Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Covfefe

Covfefe

That is all.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Re: Covfefe

Well a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
    Is usually a hussy.
    And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
    Is anything but fussy.
    But a woman who waits 'til the third time around,
    Head in the clouds, feet on the ground!
    She's the girl he's glad he's found--she's his
    Covfefe! Covfefe! Covfefe! Covfefe!

The girl who's hard to get!

Covfefe!
    Covfefe
    Covfefe

But you can win her yet.

Walk her once just to raise the curtain,
    Walk around twice and you make for certain.
    Once more in the flower garden,
    She will never get sore
    If you beg her pardon.

Do re me fa so la si
    Do si la sol fa mi re do

Squeeze her once when she isn't lookin',
    If you get a squeeze back, that's fancy cookin',
    Once more for a pepper-upper,
    She will never get sore on her way to supper.

Do re me fa sol la si
    Do si do

Covfefe!
    Covfefe!
    Covfefe!

The girl who's hard to get.

Covfefe!
    Covfefe!
    Covfefe!

But you can win her yet.

Covfefe, Covfefe, Covfefe!
    The girl who's hard to get.
    Covfefe,
    Covfefe, Covfefe, but you can win her yet.
    You can win her yet!
    Covfefe!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

We laugh. But that was code for the russian spies to meet at the Kiwi bar in Adams Morgan.

Man, I hope some of you have seen the Music Man.....I can't be the only one. Really loses a lot if you don't know Shi-Poo-Pi song from the play.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

76 trombones led the big parade...love the Music Man. I always think Trouble in River City or the Marion madam librarian song.

I need to go back to hear the music with these words.

We have a variety show coming up in June. We are doing a parody of City of Stars from La La Land.

Unforgettable

Darrell,

Listening to the music man right now. that is perfect!

Had to check it out. That's Buddy Hackett, one of my more favorite comedians! I never noticed, havent' watched that movie in a long long time.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Buddy Hackett is very much underrated; glad there's an appreciation for him there, CBBN. I don't think he gets his just due for his quacky humor and acting ability.

The Babylon Bee
    @TheBabylonBee

Pentagon Officials Scramble To Change Nuclear Code From ‘Covfefe’ http://babylonbee.com/news/pentagon-...-code-covfefe/

12:05 PM - 1 Jun 2017

https://twitter.com/TheBabylonBee/st...10450398998529
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Buddy Hackett is very much underrated; glad there's an appreciation for him there, CBBN. I don't think he gets his just due for his quacky humor and acting ability.
    I'm a huge fan. I like the old Catskills comics, and he's one of the best if not the very best. Very quick wit, and such a wonderful story style. he was very blue, but blue in a funny way where it was a part of the punch line, not just cussing per se. he did a special on HBO that was hysterical, but the old Johnny Carson shows where he had to dance that line of what he could do on TV then were also great.

Also an underrated performer. Though in this case I'm surprised they didn't get Stubby Kaye to do this role. he was a great singer and musical role actor as well as a good character actor in general. Played Marryin' Sam in L'il Abner and was also in Guys and Dolls and a bunch of others. Complete aside, but one of his very last roles was playing Acme in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I thought it was great they cast him in that film.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

For somebody so many hate, he sure has a lot folks who obcess over every thing he utters and does
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    For somebody so many hate, he sure has a lot folks who obcess over every thing he utters and does
    Obsessed to an extreme.