Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The big secret: Trump not only petulant child leader

The big secret: Trump not only petulant child leader

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05...ent-truth.html

So the new French President just did a complete elementary school "hardest handshake" thing with Trump.

No doubt Trump is, as Doc put it so incredibly well, a petulant child in so many ways. The problem, and the really scary part, is that he's not alone as world leaders go, nor is he alone as US Presidents go.

IMO they are almost ALL that way, it's just that most of them are so much more polished and better at hiding it. But Obama would bristle like you wouldn't believe when anyone questioned him, and became visibly angry in a moment when it happened. Hillary? Oh please, she's world renowned for her ego and issues.

But it's true on both sides, and true apparently across the globe. John McCain is famous for his temper, and how many of our leaders could really survive without a full time staff of people around them always spinning and managing them? The guy from Montana is likely the rule, not the exception. he's likely not much different from most of these people, his staff just didn't do a good job keeping the reporter away from him. We never do really leave recess.

Not sure this observation is really worthy of a thread on here, but it just hit me how Trump gets singled out for his behavior, and in some ways I wish it were accurate that he's such an exception, but I have a feeling that being a self-absorbed asshat isn't really all that rare among our leadership, here or abroad.

Trump's just completely unconcerned about hiding it, and that in and of itself is a problem no doubt, but I'm not sure his basic personality type is all that different other than the fact that he can't hide it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Re: The big secret: Trump not only petulant child leader

Has anyone been paying attention to Duterte in the Philippines? While I like the guy, he is the poster child for petulant leaders in the world today.
    And he is protecting the people of the Philippines from the Chinese drug lord thugs, and is currently fighting the Muslim insurgents around the Mindinao area. Geez, what a novel idea for a President........protect the citizens who elected you into office in your country. He is doing exactly what he was elected to do, protect his country from foreign interests and criminal thugs.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

Trump's just completely unconcerned about hiding it,
    Because he isn't a politician. He is a businessman. Businessmen make their bones by showing their demeanor as a sign of strength.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Because he isn't a politician. He is a businessman. Businessmen make their bones by showing their demeanor as a sign of strength.
    That's the way I see it. There's some clutter to be sure but I think it's clear where he stands and what he wants for this country.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.