Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Glad there's no media bias out there

Glad there's no media bias out there

All the major news outlets are 24/7 anti-Trump and on this Russia thing like flies on crap despite the fact that we still have no evidence whatsoever of actual wrongdoing, and real questions about whether there could even be an underlying crime. (While I'm not into that defense, ti's the one Hillary and the Dems used ad infinitium about her email server, even though it wasn't true).

But it was just found out that the Obama administration for YEARS engaged in large numbers of illegal searches of Americans, violating their privacy rights, and it can't even get a mention.

The trump reports are all "anonymous sources", but the evidence the Obama administration violated the Constitution a few million times actually comes from Top Secret documents that have been released by the FISA court itself. Things were so bad that the FISA court, not known for its pro-privacy views, actually admonished the Administration and has now gone so far as to release these documents to push for reforms.

The documents show that the Administration was continuing to engage in illegal surveillance throughout the election cycle and even after the election in November, and it wasn't until Trump took office that new procedures started to be implemented.

This goes right to the questions of whether the Obama administration was spying on political opponents, and the unmasking of them as well.

Yet there is ZERO discussion of this MAJOR scandal, despite the fact that as of right now it's the ONLY national scandal that has actual evidence and proof OF THE SCANDAL.

Of course if the roles were reversed, and it was found out that Trump's national security was doing these things they'd be screaming about it at the top of their lungs and there would be calls for impeachment on the House floor. But since it was Obama doing it there's not even a mention.

Imagine the calls if Trump was accused of spying on political opponents then the FISA court released documents showing the administration did in fact in countless times violate privacy rights and conduct illegal electronic searches.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Glad there's no media bias out there

This story covers a lawsuit by a former CBS journalist who says her sources show that the NSA was doing this by doing "incidental" gathering and then unmasking it and using it specifically on political targets. Sounds vaguely familiar....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...e-pattern.html

Remember that comes from a CBS journalist, one who suspects she was under such surveillance apparently.

Again, we have actual evidence this was happening, and it fits exactly with the pattern of unmasking we also know happened to people working with Trump, and not a word on it from the media.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Bombino
    This is beyond deeply deeply disturbing if true. The fact that the FISA court admonished them is remarkable in and of itself. This is court whose sole job is to act as a rubber stamp for the intelligencia. The fact that the media isn't covering it is borderline criminal (not actually but you get what I mean).

Behind corruption, the burgeoning surveillance state is one of the deepest threats to our nation as it previously existed. The Patriot Act, which allows so much of this to occur, is one of the most anti-American acts EVER. Between the Patriot Act and the War On Drugs, these two times have been responsible for 80+% of the assault on personal liberties in the USA, with most of the last 20% being our copyright laws.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 05-26-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Pedro, it's unbelievable. Both that it's done but also that no one in the media will cover it b/c it was Obama doing it. I do think we'd see much more outrage due to much more coverage if this wasn't Obama's administration at the time.

As you said, this came from the FISA court. That's shocking all on its own b/c these are not the most pro-privacy judges on the Federal bench. If they went so far as to not just admonish the administration but then to release these documents so as to insure the public was aware of it, that's an unbelievably strong statement on just how bad the situation is with our intelligence system.

There's mounting evidence that the "deep state", some driven by Obama officials but much of it likely driven by career or at least non-elected persons in our intelligence services are weaponizing intelligence for their own purposes.

We see it in this unmasking thing, we see it even more clear in the leaks of top secret intelligence on the Manchester bombing, which has hurt our relations with the UK. they think they are above the law, and are doing whatever they want. It may be to hurt Trump, it may be to just act big and release info on a bombing before the men and women in the field can act, whatever, but it's deeply frightening.

Its as bad as the leaks. Now Great Brittan isn't sharing information due to leaks. These leaks are generated within OUR intelligence agencies as a mechanism to harm Trump.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.