Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: So the left got their wish, sort of

So the left got their wish, sort of

With the appointment of a Special Investigator Robert Mueller. (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/17/robert-mueller-to-oversee-russia-election-probe-as-special-counsel.html) About half were calling for a special prosecutor but I think you need a crime to prosecute before you have a prosecutor. You would think people who write the laws would understand that.

IMO this is getting ridiculous. And just so there is no implication of partisan politics, I said the same about the birthers and the GOPs attempts to "impeach" Obama, democrats lost the election, period. Live with it. As Obama said with his jackass smirk, "elections have consequences" and he and the left were more than happy about that for 8 years. They crammed liberal policy after liberal policy and giveaway after giveaway (funded by the rich), attacked those who worked hard to be successful and make something as bad people etc.... and those who didn't agree tolerated it for those years. And when those policies led to the downfall in the last election, they need to live with the consequences they created. Make no bones about it, Trump is not an ideal President, the left drooled to have him as the GOP nominee because he was so bad. Bad enough that even the 8 years of uberleftist policies and their own flawed nominee would be a shoo in. Well it wasn't. Now they want to rewrite the election but what they look is foolish. Yes, they look more foolish then the birthers because this Russian involvement movement is from within the elected officials of our government, by people who are suppose to be leaders, not goofballs.

I have no issue with people finding problems with policy. I had lots of problems with the policies over the last 8 years and voted for people who would oppose the liberal agenda. IMO it was their job to block thing like Obamacare, the expansion of welfare and the nanny state, etc and I don't have an issue with democrats doing the same so long as its in a civil manner. But that's not what this is. Its been this from day one. The left is show exactly how small, childish and poor losers they are.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-18-2017 at 06:57 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: So the left got their wish, sort of

Great post Doc!

It's looking like the DNC hack was an inside job and not the Russians. The DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at their servers, were the worried that the FBI would trace the absconded emails to Seth Rich?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It's looking like the DNC hack was an inside job and not the Russians. The DNC wouldn't let the FBI look at their servers, were the worried that the FBI would trace the absconded emails to Seth Rich?

Possibly which also disproves their attempts to illegitimize Trump, which is their ultimate goal.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.