Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: My first thought.... was Hillary involved?

My first thought.... was Hillary involved?

Seems more like a plot from a movie than reality but Seth Rich now looking like he may have been murdered for talking to Wikileaks,

Link

Shades of Vince Foster... and maybe it wasn't the Russians after all.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-16-2017 at 08:55 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: My first thought.... was Hillary involved?

Assange implied very strongly that the DNC info came from this guy, and it sounds like that was the truth. Maybe the Russians hacked Podesta, but I'm not sure I trust anything even from our intelligence apparatus at this point. Could have been the Russians, could have been a CIA operation for all we know. Life is imitating the movies more and more it seems.

This is why people like Hillary don't need to ask for loyalty like Trump, they insure their loyalty the old fashioned way.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

There seems to be a lot of dead people in her wake. Nobody's perfect but I consider her to be pure evil.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I remember his death, when it was reported, was very tragic. The conspiracy theorist in me wondered what was up with that.

There is always something that seems suspicous when folks die like that. Just like the Russians, including one that died at a DC hotel, adds intrigue and mystery. Ingrediens we could do without.

It is hard to know what the truth. When you don't trust the government and don't trust the media--people are left in a precarious place.

I remember speaking to a colonel that I really like. This was back somewhere around 1998-1999. He was talking about all the people that died mysteriously around the Clintons. Guy scared me to death.

I recall being rather insistent on him needing to push this to someone. He was very hesitant. Now was that because he feared for his life or was he listen to a source that is not credible in the light of day. I don't know.

I am no fan of Hillary. I am really not. On every level she was not fit to serve as commander in chief. I just felt that President was greatly lacking.

I want a good relationship with Russia but not at the expense of national security.

Some of us disagree on points here. I don't question your patriotism or your intelligence for having a different view than me. Mostly we want the same things.

Sincerely, Lord help us.

Outstanding post UKHistory.

The behavior of the Washington Metro PD concerns me. I know that law enforcement all over the country will refuse to reveal any info about an active investigation but their complete silence seems a bit odd to me in this case.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

It is DC. People will die. Gentrified areas. Gang assaults. A good friend and coworker was on a metro train when an drugged out woman pulled a knife and fought someone.

Things happen. But you wonder...

Unforgettable

Which computer? His personal or is office? Or was it from a personal email account he could have accessed anywhere.

Those are critical little details one would like to know that the article doesn't answer. A hit made to look like robbery would still want to minimize any evidence left behind.

My first thought.... was Hillary involved?

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    I remember his death, when it was reported, was very tragic. The conspiracy theorist in me wondered what was up with that.

There is always something that seems suspicous when folks die like that. Just like the Russians, including one that died at a DC hotel, adds intrigue and mystery. Ingrediens we could do without.

It is hard to know what the truth. When you don't trust the government and don't trust the media--people are left in a precarious place.

I remember speaking to a colonel that I really like. This was back somewhere around 1998-1999. He was talking about all the people that died mysteriously around the Clintons. Guy scared me to death.

I recall being rather insistent on him needing to push this to someone. He was very hesitant. Now was that because he feared for his life or was he listen to a source that is not credible in the light of day. I don't know.

I am no fan of Hillary. I am really not. On every level she was not fit to serve as commander in chief. I just felt that President was greatly lacking.

I want a good relationship with Russia but not at the expense of national security.

Some of us disagree on points here. I don't question your patriotism or your intelligence for having a different view than me. Mostly we want the same things.

Sincerely, Lord help us.
    I'm of the opinion that President Trump is either a clown or mentally insane, and I'm not excluding being both. In between the two major parties, he was the better candidate. God help us all.

Let that sink in a minute....
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    In between the two major parties, he was the better candidate. God help us all.

Unforgettable

Darrell,

I agree with you regarding his being a clown or mentally insane. I also took the pro Russia anti-NATO comments i heard loud and clear at the convention which led my decision.

I couldn't stomach his comment regarding McCain and how to Trump American heroes don't get captured. I was offended.

How do 14 men and one woman lose to a guy who says that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK and referenced his opponents height, weight, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm of the opinion that President Trump is either a clown or mentally insane, and I'm not excluding being both. In between the two major parties, he was the better candidate. God help us all.
    I'm convinced he is NEITHER a clown or mentally insane. I'm convinced 90% of Washington is though. Is he the best candidate? NOPE but he is more in line with the general population that 90% of the life time politicians that "run" this nation. Do I wish Trump would cut out the tweeting? Yes. Do I wish he would tone down his ego? Absolutely. Do I wish he would act like an adult instead of a petulant child? You bet. But I do believe he has the stones to get beyond the bullshit that is Washington politics that idiots like McConnell and Shumer play.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Darrell,

I agree with you regarding his being a clown or mentally insane. I also took the pro Russia anti-NATO comments i heard loud and clear at the convention which led my decision.

I couldn't stomach his comment regarding McCain and how to Trump American heroes don't get captured. I was offended.

How do 14 men and one woman lose to a guy who says that Ted Cruz's father killed JFK and referenced his opponents height, weight, etc.
    While I agree with you, how could anybody think he could lose to a person who would sell access to our government to the highest bidder? Somebody who as secretary of state with access to some of the worlds most delicate and sensitive secrets, keep them on a private server in her basement, is mind boggling and beyond stupid. So my question isn't how could those 15 people lose to him but rather is how could she have come out of the democratic party to be their nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm convinced he is NEITHER a clown or mentally insane. I'm convinced 90% of Washington is though. Is he the best candidate? NOPE but he is more in line with the general population that 90% of the life time politicians that "run" this nation. Do I wish Trump would cut out the tweeting? Yes. Do I wish he would tone down his ego? Absolutely. Do I wish he would act like an adult instead of a petulant child? You bet. But I do believe he has the stones to get beyond the bullshit that is Washington politics that idiots like McConnell and Shumer play.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I agree. D.C. can't stand it that Trump won't bow to them.

The Rich death was linked to the DNC last summer, but the media pushed it aside. Assange hinted at the time that he was the source for the DNC leaks.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I agree. D.C. can't stand it that Trump won't bow to them.

The Rich death was linked to the DNC last summer, but the media pushed it aside. Assange hinted at the time that he was the source for the DNC leaks.
    The Rich family is very upset how their private investigator who offered their services is pushing the conspiracy theory.

The family believes that the PI Wheeler and the man paying the bill are using Seth rich's death for their own political motives.

These people came to the family in their time of grief pledging to get to the bottom of his death. Now the family feels exploited.

I am suspicious of things but want to respect the family.

Unforgettable

The Rich family is very upset how their private investigator who offered their services is pushing the conspiracy theory.

The family believes that the PI Wheeler and the man paying the bill are using Seth rich's death for their own political motives.

These people came to the family in their time of grief pledging to get to the bottom of his death. Now the family feels exploited.

I am suspicious of things but want to respect the family.

Fox News retracted its story regarding the young dnc staffer.