Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable

Welfare at its finest

i was playing craps at Treasure Bay in Biloxi last night and I can tell you their client list is not the highest class of people

Two black wome next to me were losing the whole time, both were down at least $500 after I got there and both were at the table when I arrived

Listening to their conversation they started talking about their food stamps, paid rent, and various other "gifts" they receive from taxpayers

Then one asks the other if she wants to sell her food stamps because she has a buyer looking for some

On welfare, getting food stamps, had plenty of tats, and losing hundreds of dollars at craps and since they knew all the dealers names I would say they played there often

Re: Welfare at its finest

When I was a kid people were embarrassed to be on food stamps and on welfare. You took it if you needed it to get by. It was a lifeline in trouble times to get you thru. Now it supplemental income that many feel they are entitled to, that they deserve
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.