Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Another armed gunman on a college campus

Another armed gunman on a college campus

This time at FL Atlantic (breaking as we speak). My daughter goes to school there but is home now as she finished classes yesterday and no finals until next week. No reports of gunfire or injuries but again, breaking as I type.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Another armed gunman on a college campus

Doc just to clarify, this is an armed robber as opposed to a lunatic randomly shooting people.

Student was armed at gunpoint outside a classroom building at 1pm. perp wore a ski mask.

Since this is on the barber shop I'll point out that I'll bet $10 this was in a "gun free zone". Eventually people will figure out criminals don't observe the rules really well.

Also REALLY glad your daughter isn't on campus. Sounds like they've put the campus on lockdown while they try to find the guy, who is probably long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Doc just to clarify, this is an armed robber as opposed to a lunatic randomly shooting people.

Student was armed at gunpoint outside a classroom building at 1pm. perp wore a ski mask.

Since this is on the barber shop I'll point out that I'll bet $10 this was in a "gun free zone". Eventually people will figure out criminals don't observe the rules really well.
    At the time I posted there was little info, still little info, so whether it was a armed robber or random lunatic wasn't available. Only available information was that there was an armed individual on the Campus and in building 9 which is right across the street from my daughters dormatory
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I understand Doc, figured when you posted there may not have been any idea other than someone with a gun running around.

Glad she wasn't there. Any update on trying to find him?

Unforgettable

Glad your daughter is safe at home Doc.

Glad your daughter is safe, Doc.