Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

Re: HuffPo: Deny White Men the Vote

How is it that anybody who isn't 'white' (at least in some places) thinks that ALL of the world's problems are the direct result of "the white man"?
    People are just people. Period. I don't care what color, race, or ethnicity you are. Just be who you are. Trust me, I'll figure it out. And if you're a snake like the individual that wrote that article, I'll figure that out real quick too.
    Did anybody notice how many times the word "progressive" or some variation was used? I did. Here's a subtle hint for you: in decades past the name "COMMUNIST" would have been the word displayed. Because that's essentially what the sum total of that article was about.......Communism, and taking away properties, monies, and other assets that many honest people have worked hard to acquire. Redistribution of wealth my ass! Another scumbag Obama syncopat.
    I despise these low life liberal crackpots! You want something? Get a job and work for it. Like almost all of here do.
    MOLON LABE!

The liberal mantra on full display...."It is someone elses fault"
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm sure they'll give equal time to other racists like the KKK and skinheads.

is it just impossible for these people to see the inherent racism in modern day leftist identity politics?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

yes
    seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

Fab Five

In Birmingham the acting superintendent is blaming the poor quality of education on the fact the city schools were segregated until 1970.
    Real Fan since 1958

Looks like they were just flat scammed by someone to prove how biased they are in their reporting. Very entertaining.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

HuffPo with another example of their unbiased, highly ethical adherence to the basic principles of good journalism:

https://heatst.com/politics/huffingt...mp-supporters/

They did delete it, but I find that to be small comfort.

I don't care what they publish. I do care they are seen as a legitimate mainstream news organization by many.

Even more people think the same of MSNBC
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Even more people think the same of MSNBC
    That one I really don't get. i can't say that I've read every yellow paper from the Pulitzer / Hearst era but I can't imagine any of them being more over the top propaganda machines than MSNBC.