Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Interesting Editorial at the New York Sun today

Interesting Editorial at the New York Sun today

Everything the writer says is almost too good to be true but if is true, then it will be one of the biggest foreign policy coups of my lifetime. It will also convince me that the President assembled a very good staff at the positions necessary to bring this off.

It is necessary to read thru or just ignore the first 8 paragraphs to get to the part of the Op Ed piece that I think is so important.

Russia, Turkey, and the USA March 7th
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Interesting Editorial at the New York Sun today

For all the hoo-ha about Russia, the truth is that they are better served as a loose ally than being made into a Bond villain. So long as we don't let them expand their influence by taking over the Baltics, Ukraine, etc. we could use their help against terrorism, and as we let that genie out of the box and opened the chance for their influence in places like the Middle East, we will have to live with them having some b/c we can't put it all back in the box.

Of course I'm not very smart. I'm still trying to figure out why TRump having some staff with some kind of ties to anyone from Russia warrants impeachment, but Bill Clinton getting a million dollars from speeches in Moscow for companies tied directly to Putin at a time when Hillary was one of the people needed to approve those companies gaining ownership of 20% of the US uranium reserve was a non-story.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

CBBN, I find it rather refreshing to see diplomats doing their job from the frame of mind that they need to look for common ground with other nations and to use the strength of the US commitment to objectives to leverage their cooperation. This is in sharp contrast to what I have seen in the past.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Especially during the last eight years.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Hillary Clinton had a real credibility problem. The Clinton foundation and former President president Clinton also would have had real conflicts of interests to address.

No doubt the conservatives would have labeled her UnAmerican.

Trumps people have failed to disclose information. Sessions committed perjury banded on his testimony.

Trump's relationship with the truth is beyond clintonian. It is a level of lying not seen in Washington before.

His stance on Russia and NATO last summer was the last straw for me. And I think that trump and his people have been compromised.

I do see this president as the kremlin's candidate.

Put another way trump is Rick Pitino under Tom Jerkoff 's control while coaching at U.K.

I have met with some of his better but lower level big wigs. I am afraid.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

I am a Constitutionalist and remember my history of demagogues and Russian totalitarianism.

I drank the nectar of patriotism And liberty.