Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Mark Stoops it is!!!

Mark Stoops it is!!!

I am excited that we have a defensive minded coach and am curious what type of offense he plans on running.
    "I don't like it, but I'll do it. I have to wear something anyway. I wouldn't want to get attacked by all the ladies and get divorced." - Mac122 on wearing black to support the team during a "blackout".

Re: Mark Stoops it is!!!

People on UK's campus are talking Coley and, possibly, Neal Brown. This is where the fun begins!

I may be more optimistic about his assistants than I have ever been about a staff at UK.

A buddy of mine who grew up in Louisville, got his bachelors at UK, master's at FSU, and doctorate at IU (he's got a lot of teams to root for) says that losing Stoops is a huge hit to FSU. Coley, potentially not so much. Although, I think he just sees that they have an offense that doesn't shatter records, and not the fact that Coley is a big, big time recruiter.

I'm curious who he'll go after for DC. Nobody's really discussed that. Not to mention some of the position coaches.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

My FSU friends say that Coley can recruit and that Fisher called the plays, which is part of their problem. They say it is hard to tell whether Coley would be a good OC or not.