Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I promise, this is an innocent request - I need a UCLA Cheerleader outfit/costume

Man, if I wasn't desperate...hold the abuse, please!

My daughter needs a mock UCLA cheerleader outfit. Probably an adult small, adult medium, or youth extra large size would work. It's for a play she's in.

Have found many youth cheerleader outfits for sale, but no adult S/M or even a youth XL.

Any ideas? Should be similar to this.

1 UCLA.JPG
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 02-09-2017 at 10:59 PM.

Re: I promise, this is an innocent request - I need a UCLA Cheerleader outfit/costume

Sure it's not a Valentines day gift for your wife?

Jazyd might have an idea
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Re: I promise, this is an innocent request - I need a UCLA Cheerleader outfit/costume

There's one at the foot of my bed.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    There's one at the foot of my bed.
    You are bigger than an adult small, but thanks for the offer to loan yours.

It appears that this site has something similar in youth XL

http://shop.pac-12.com/COLLEGE_UCLA_...ss_-_True_Blue
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If you find a link where the cheerleader is included let us know!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I promise, this is an innocent request - I need a UCLA Cheerleader outfit/costume

Call Bill Walton. Doubt his will fit your daughter but he'll know where to get them.

Champions outfit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    It appears that this site has something similar in youth XL

http://shop.pac-12.com/COLLEGE_UCLA_...ss_-_True_Blue
    Thanks, Dan. She has that ordered. She prefers an adult S, but this will probably work. Much appreciated.

Google says you are welcome.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Google? Is that the new search engine that just came out?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Google says you are welcome.

Why not just order a powder blue cheerleader uniform and then have someone with a Cricut do an iron on UCLA?

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Why not just order a powder blue cheerleader uniform and then have someone with a Cricut do an iron on UCLA?
    They've talked about that. They have a friend who does stuff like that, and could even embroider it if they needed that. I think that's the backup plan if the other doesn't fit.

Notice how I've stayed out of this thread? I'm really proud of myself. Mostly I've just been busy, but I'm still proud.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

me2

Maybe we can start another thread for the "other" responses that this thread so richly deserves.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I am literally shocked that everyone has been so restrained. Proud, and a little disappointed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I am literally shocked that everyone has been so restrained. Proud, and a little disappointed lol.
    Well, given the size you requested we knew you wouldn't be wearing it.