Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I love my town but not my mayor

I love my town but not my mayor

This isn't just some dumb ass, this is our mayor. An elected official who's job it is to be in charge of the community. So what does this moron do? She goes into a store and calls a police officer a "pig" for no reason what so ever.

LINK

Unfortunately I'm a resident of Palm City, hence don't vote for the Stuart mayor although my business is in Stuart. But this type of thing is bad enough coming from a normal person however this is a civic leader. The friggin mayor of all people. Un-freaking-believable.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: I love my town but not my mayor

So is that town that far left or have they started the recall procedures?

I rarely think a comment alone is an offense that deserves immediate firing, but if any does that one is it for someone like a mayor.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Wow, I though we in Kentucky were messed up.
    Just, wow.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    So is that town that far left or have they started the recall procedures?

I rarely think a comment alone is an offense that deserves immediate firing, but if any does that one is it for someone like a mayor.
    Stuart is definitely not a liberal town. Its a small community, coastal town, fairly affluent, little crime,
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This isn't just some dumb ass, this is our mayor. An elected official who's job it is to be in charge of the community. So what does this moron do? She goes into a store and calls a police officer a "pig" for no reason what so ever.

LINK

Unfortunately I'm a resident of Palm City, hence don't vote for the Stuart mayor although my business is in Stuart. But this type of thing is bad enough coming from a normal person however this is a civic leader. The friggin mayor of all people. Un-freaking-believable.
    My town is known as "The People's Democratic Republic of Louisville" for a reason, but I can't imagine the mayor, no matter how liberal he may be, saying something like that to a police officer. Even if he wanted to, he'd be scared of the FOP coming down on him like a ton of bricks. You'd have sick-outs for a month.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

What is so bizarre is that the mayor is the person in charge of the police dept. It just shows the lengths that liberals will go to to make their point.

Rupp's Runt

I pick up the Fox radio channel from over that way, and just this morning the radio hosts were talking about the Stuart City Council is having a reorganization meeting tonight at either 5 or 6 PM. Rumor has it that they may vote to remove her as Mayor, but she would retain her seat on the City Council.
    *NOTE* Only the Governor of the State of Florida can remove an elected official from an elected position.

As Mayor of Stuart, and if I recall correctly from when I lived over that way, the members of the City Council are elected by the voters of their district/precinct and the Mayor is chosen by concensus of the Council members. Again, IIRC.
    MOLON LABE!

I wish the CDC would declare liberalism a plague and encourage pharmaceutical companies to begin working on a curative medicine.

Or maybe the old phrase is really true, "you can't fix stupid". That is a disgusting thing to say to an LEO, especially by an elected official.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Stupid is as stupid does, said a simple man once upon a time. Given the current climate of hate and general animosity against the LEO community in this country, and fostered by the now former POTUS, I would say there will be plenty more to come.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

I'm just glad that she was verbally abusive, and not physically abusive towards the officer. Not that either is okay, because it's not. But any way you look at this, it's not playing well in the news and with the public-at-large.
    MOLON LABE!