Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Have you heard about this?

Have you heard about this?

I have only seen this one report on FoxNews website. They may have a bad source of info but if not....................

Trump should reverse Obama and Kerry’s 11th-hour sneak attack
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Have you heard about this?

Fascinating that they cite Marbury v Madison, perhaps the most interesting, strategic and important legal case in US history. one of my favorites to study.

They may be able to stop some of it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

releasing $221 million to the Palestinians shows how stupid Obama really is.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    releasing $221 million to the Palestinians shows how stupid Obama really is.
    Not stupid, just how treasonous he really is. Treason is done with malice aforethought. It is intended, and deliberate. Stupid is just that, with some ignorance thrown in for show. Obama is NOT stupid, every action he took while acting as the POTUS was planned and deliberate with the intention of harming the U.S. and its standing in the world community. His "vision" of what America "should be" as opposed to what she really is are worlds apart.
    Many of you do not agree with me on this, but again, I have to go back to his formative years. His maternal grandparents were Communists, his maternal grandfather even sought out a known card carrying Communist, Frank Marshall Davis to be Obama's 'mentor'. His mother was a Communist, his natural father was a Communist, even his step-father had Communist sympathies. He actively sought out Communist friends and activists in college and admitted doing so in his book about his natural father.
    Obama may have Muslim sympathies, but he is a Communist in thoughts, deeds, and actions through and through. And again, many of you may disagree with me, and that's fine, but I know what I see when I see it, and I am not afraid to say it out loud.
    MOLON LABE!

You're 100% accurate in my opinion suncat!