Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Another data breach

Another data breach

A little different type of information here. Alteryx is a consumer views company. Forbes describes it as:

“Information on more than 120 million American households was sitting in a massive database found left exposed on the web earlier this month, Forbes has been told. It included an extraordinary range of personal details on residents, including addresses, ethnicity, interests and hobbies, income, right down to what kind of mortgage the house was under and how many children lived at the property. In total, there were 248 different data fields for each household, according to the researcher who uncovered the leak data this week.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasb.../#4e3e87a87961

Fab Five

Re: Another data breach

I've talked to my congress person's office and corresponded with him directly and the issue of cybersecurity is nowhere on his radar. Since he is a follow the herd type of guy, my guess is the Republican agenda does not include any legislation to protect the American public from the security failures. I'm afraid this type of breach is all to common and more widespread than anyone can believe.
    Real Fan since 1958

It's very scary. Much bigger threat than many know.