Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Obama Justice reform: free every terrorist

Obama Justice reform: free every terrorist

Not bad enough to free all the Islamist radicals from shot callers to bomb makers in Gitmo, Now he frees a man rightly convicted of being part of a group that is guilty of 70 or so terrorist attacks on US soil.

A man who has never repented, never apologized, and absolutely does not have remorse for his actions at all. Oscar Lopez Rivera.

Clinton released a number of the FALN terrorists and even offered to pardon Rivera, and boy oh boy is he loved by the leftist bleeding hearts, but finally Obama was able to persuade him to take freedom and he's out of jail.

Never mind that he's the self confessed leader of a terror group that sees the US as an imperialist occupier of Puerto Rico that committed 70+ bombings and other attacks in the US, killing 5 and wounding and injuring many more.

Hell, never mind that the US government is about to have to bail out the whole damned island due to massive liberal overspending that is going to force the government to shutter. Never mind that the nation has had a long history of opportunities to vote on its future and that the country is basically about 55/45 split between going it alone and becoming a state of the US union. So he doesn't even represent a nation that fully wants some kind of independence beyond what it has now, a big chunk of them want to be MORE a part of America.

But that's beside the point. The point is this guy is a TERRORIST. He organized a group of people to commit acts of violence in the hopes of achieving political change. that's the definition of terrorism, and terrorism is a CRIME.

This is like releasing a serial killer b/c that guy also happens to have been a Civil Rights leader or a doctor who cured cancer. You may agree with him, you may like the guy, but if he went around killing people on purpose his ass belongs in jail. Go visit him and tell him he's still great, but do it from behind a plexiglass wall.

You shouldn't get out of your crime b/c a bunch of leftist romantics who think Castro and Che Guevara are moral leaders and they've decided to put you in that camp b/c they think Spanish accents and killing people in the name of social justice (but not the reality of it) is cool and sexy.

Apparently something like half of this country is pathologically insane, and I'm pretty sure it's not my half.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 01-18-2017 at 06:52 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Obama Justice reform: free every terrorist

Just like COMMUNISTS, the only good terrorist is a DEAD TERRORIST.

ALOHA SNACKBAR!

That is all! Carry on!
    Last edited by suncat05; 01-19-2017 at 08:20 AM. Reason: additional thought
    MOLON LABE!

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    and that the country is basically about 55/45 split between going it alone and becoming a state of the US union.
    There are actually three options for PR 1) become a US state 2) remain a territory (basically the status quo) and 3)become fully independent. Guess which one has basically zero support (less than 10%). Options 1 and 2 are pretty much split with option 1 slowly gaining more and more traction.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    There are actually three options for PR 1) become a US state 2) remain a territory (basically the status quo) and 3)become fully independent. Guess which one has basically zero support (less than 10%). Options 1 and 2 are pretty much split with option 1 slowly gaining more and more traction.
    Yes, they could leave completely, but as you said it's by far the least popular of options on the table. Of course that's what this group wanted/wants, and they have no support, and they murdered people in acts of terror to try to get their way, and Clinton and Obama have pardoned about every one of them involved.

Several of the others fled to Cuba, where Obama has also not asked for them to be extradited as part of this renewal of relations.

They're a terror group, period. They belong in jail just like any other terrorist.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Just think.......if PR was to become a full member of the Union, then they'd begin by being the east coast version of Commiefornia.
    Think about that for a good minute. To me, this is either fish or cut bait. Decide what you're going to do and then do it. Puerto Rico is quickly becoming an albatross around our neck with all of its fiscal liabilities. If they want to become a state, then they need to put their fiscal house in order. If they want to remain a territory, then they still need to get their fiscal house in order. The U.S. cannot keep bailing out every entity that manages to keep electing bad leadership and then begging for financial help. We cannot do this. So PR needs to weigh its options carefully.
    I am all for them joining the Union, but not at the expense of our already too large national debt. And even if they were to choose to remain a U.S. territory, they need to fix the fiscal mess they have managed to get themselves into. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

This is like releasing a serial killer b/c that guy also happens to have been a Civil Rights leader or a doctor who cured cancer. You may agree with him, you may like the guy, but if he went around killing people on purpose his ass belongs in jail. Go visit him and tell him he's still great, but do it from behind a plexiglass wall. .
    We're all friends here, and I think I can say this without anybody being offended by the analogy, but it reminds me of Bob Knight. So many wanted to excuse his boorish (and worse) behavior because he did a lot of good things "too." It just doesn't work that way.

Sorry for the weak sports analogy.

He has release some real bad people and justified it with some real bad reasoning. Some are some people that the DOJ worked real hard to put behind bars and some are not real happy. Most in the DOJ are big time Obama supporters and this isn't sitting too well with them. And those who are not Obama supporters, its sitting even worse. I know, I have to hear the bitching every night.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.