Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: How much civil disobedience will we see on Friday?

Rupp's Runt

How much civil disobedience will we see on Friday?

I was just wondering what you guys think about what we may see in Washington D.C. on Friday, and possibly around the country that day as well?
    Myself, personally, I believe in an individual's right to protest and disagree with government and its actions, but violence is unacceptable. That said, I think we see some kind of violence somewhere, maybe in several locations on Friday. I sincerely hope I am wrong.
    MOLON LABE!

Re: How much civil disobedience will we see on Friday?

I think so to. Not sure just what it may be, but I'll be surprised if something don't happen. I think that's what the libs want. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been working behind the scene trying to set up something. There's just too much hating going on. If I was Trump, I wouldn't even trust the CIA. He's in a tight spot IMO.

I'm hoping to ignore idiots, and hoping the media doesn't publicize them.

I am going to fail in both respects.

I'll successfully avoid the idiots I think, including the media who are just dying and praying for something to cover.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

And if there is any violence, they should be treated like terrorists, to the FULL extent of the law.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm glad the bikers have Trump's back for Friday. The liberals and commies have nothing but ill will in mind.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the plan wasn't to riot and turn it into a free-for-all, but maybe, just maybe the bikers will make them think twice about it. I hate that I've turned into such a negative person when it comes to this type, but I have know confidence at all in the present administration and their cronies like Soros. They're desperate, because they think their last 8 years of so called accomplishments may be going down the drain!

Sorry about the double post, but I can't seem to delete it!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I'm glad the bikers have Trump's back for Friday. The liberals and commies have nothing but ill will in mind.
    I hope CNN shows the Snowflakes taking on the bikers.
    Real Fan since 1958