Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Is our government being run thru the media?

Is our government being run thru the media?

The executive branch will not talk to the legislative branch but they will talk to the media so the legislative branch has to read the papers to get their information.

CIA will not report to Congress

But the statement said they are focusing on the review ordered by President Obama on foreign efforts to influence U.S. elections.

“Once the review is complete in the coming weeks, the Intelligence Community stands ready to brief Congress—and will make those findings available to the public consistent with protecting intelligence sources and methods. We will not offer any comment until the review is complete,” the statement said.

If the President asks for information about the investigation today, I bet he gets it without having to wait until the investigation is complete. Also the House Intelligence Committee is not asking that the information be made available to the public, They want it discussed in a private meeting with the CIA
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Is our government being run thru the media?

I think it's all a scam to try to turn the electoral voters against Trump and steal the election. They're afraid to bring it in the open because someone will name it for the bull it is.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    I think it's all a scam to try to turn the electoral voters against Trump and steal the election. They're afraid to bring it in the open because someone will name it for the bull it is.
    The Dems are grasping at every available straw.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    This. I have severe doubts about the veracity of these leaks, on several levels. Methinks their desperation is showing.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh, and the idea that the CIA can't spare a briefer b/c they're busy on this project is an insult to our intelligence and Congress. Langley isn't 5 guys huddled around an etch-a-sketch. They have more than ample resources to be able to keep Congress completely briefed on whatever Congress may want to be briefed on.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Take this for what it is worth. Me, I do not know whether to believe him or not, but I suppose hackers do have a code of honor

Wikileaks founder Assange on hacked Podesta, DNC emails: 'Our source is not the Russian government'
    seeya
    dan

Our President vows to "hit" Russia for the hacking attacks

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-and-will.html
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Our President vows to "hit" Russia for the hacking attacks

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-and-will.html
    Maybe he will draw another red line
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm sure Putin is quaking in his boots. He's the Russian head of state. He deals with more determined, strategic and aggressive adversaries just getting his cereal and toast in the morning. The average 6 year old Russian is tougher than this President, and a lot more willing to face the ugly realities of the world.