Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Clinton, Netherlands show Leftist future of First Amendment

Clinton, Netherlands show Leftist future of First Amendment

The left is all for freedom, so long as you get in line with them. But say something they don't like and you're a racist or sexist.

Well, that didn't win them the election, no matter how much they said it, so now they have a NEW angle: declare anything they don't like as 'fake news' and then BAN IT OUTRIGHT.

Two examples:

1) In the Netherlands, the right wing party candidate was just found guilty of "hate speech" for what I thought was so mild it as a mis-quote. But I looked at multiple sources. He asked a crowd if they wanted more or fewer Moroccan immigrants, and they said "Fewer!" and he said "we'll take care of that". That's it, all that was done, and he was convicted of hate speech for inciting discrimination.

That is the future Leftist vision of America IMO, where dissenting speech can simply be declared a violation.

Think I'm overreaching? Then check out...

2) Hillary today called for CONGRESS to legislate "fake news". She just flat out called for the government to decide what is "real" and "fake" and what is "news" and what is forbidden to be said.

My my, now how dangerous is that? I'm sure there is a lot of nonsense on the internet, but do you want to have to filter that yourself or have the government out there regulating it with the Department of News Integrity and Purity?

Now, I'm not saying this will happen tomorrow, but Hillary Clinton has shown faux outrage at things from Trump like not "accepting the results of the election" (which she then wouldn't accept), but this is a true outrage. the idea that a person of her stature politically is straight faced calling for government control over what qualifies as "the truth"?

A national safe space, cozy and safe for leftists from sea to sea. I think not.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Clinton, Netherlands show Leftist future of First Amendment

Communist idealism at its finest, on full display.

We seriously need to have a house cleaning party for anyone who even advocates this kind of behavior. The trash needs to be taken out to the dumpster.
    MOLON LABE!

In her mind, Fox News = Fake News
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It has to be fake news. It does not fit her agenda, nor the agenda of he people that have been paying her for favors the last 20 years
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

She said she was under sniper fire, flat broke when they left the Whitehouse, didn't know Foster had paper's on the Clintons in his office. Edmund Hillary, Hillary's namesake was actually a good one. Didn't know a private server was a federal crime. Hillary has produced more fake news than the rest of the media put together.

Quote Originally Posted by ukblue View Post
    She said she was under sniper fire, flat broke when they left the Whitehouse, didn't know Foster had paper's on the Clintons in his office. Edmund Hillary, Hillary's namesake was actually a good one. Didn't know a private server was a federal crime. Hillary has produced more fake news than the rest of the media put together.
    Those aren't fake news. Those are just lies. Plain and simple, she is a liar. Deep down, she has no moral code that binds her to tell the truth because she is above the truth. In the Clinton world, truth is optional. Truth is whatever you want it to be, depending on what the meaning of "is" is. No, she is talking about news that isn't "pro-liberal". Anything that does not support her and the left agenda is fake or fabricated.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Most amoral person that I have observed in my lifetime.