Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Loving the response to Dr. Carson as HUD Sec. as well

OK, he's a neurosurgeon and not a housing developer, I get it. He's never run an agency.

But he's getting criticism about lack of qualifications to deal mostly with the inner cities from people who have never lived or had any real interaction with inner cities.

They're saying "he has no knowledge of these issues".

Dr. Carson was BORN in urban Detroit, his mother was abandoned and had to work multiple jobs, fell into food stamps at times, etc.

No knowledge? HELL, he's the only person in the room with REAL knowledge of the issues HUD is supposed to address. The only person who has lived there and seen it from the standpoint of a child and young adult trying to pull himself up.

He's literally a "brain surgeon", one of the most renowned in the world in fact. He's a VERY smart man. Now will he be a great leader of HUD? I have no idea, but I know HUD has been led by a lot of mental midgets over the years and is a sadly corrupt and ineffective agency.

I'm also humored that when anyone on the right questions any minority on the left, esp. if they question their qualifications, they are clearly a bunch of racists.

Yet the Left here is questioning a guy with a stellar set of achievements, who is obviously a smart guy. Where are the calls of racism now from these groups, outraged that a black man of amazing achievement is having his ability and intelligence called into question?

Of course it's not racism, none of it is when it is claimed the other way either. The left is going to come after Carson b/c he's their worst nightmare: a minority who doesn't believe in endless entitlements. A man who said he doesn't want to end the safety net but does want to end dependence.

But the hypocrisy is quite juicy on this one. I hope they try to stand him up in the confirmation process. I hope they do it on all of them. Let them be the obvious "obstructionists" for a change, and wear themselves out on the Cabinet picks that honestly mean little before we get to the real battles on judicial appointments.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Loving the response to Dr. Carson as HUD Sec. as well

Their problem with Carson is that he overcame his disadvantages. The left leans on people not doing that, then relying on government handouts and entitlements to make ends meet, then using scare tactics that those entitlements will be ripped away by the other side in order to stay in power. Their grand scheme is you can't do it yourself, you need use to do it for you. Carson breaks that definition, was able to get out of that cycle and that example isn't something they like to see because it goes counter to their narrative
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I wonder where that witch parks her broom a night

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...so-afraid.html
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

She's a piece of work no doubt. They put her back in charge in the House, now if they put Ellison in as DNC head we should be in decent shape for the midterm elections.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Fab Five

Dr. carson isn't a REAL African American.
    Real Fan since 1958