Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Our current President is hard at work

Our current President is hard at work

Trying to impose his misguided agenda on the American people thru administrative actions that bypass congressional apporval

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Our current President is hard at work

Going to do everything he can to bind us to an agenda the voters just rejected. But don't worry, the Left always knows what's best for us even if we're too busy clinging to our guns and religion to know it ourselves.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

These late administrative regulations are easier to overturn, which may be a saving grace.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Going to do everything he can to bind us to an agenda the voters just rejected. But don't worry, the Left always knows what's best for us even if we're too busy clinging to our guns and religion to know it ourselves.
    What's interesting is the media is treating the President Elect as the current President. Who is getting the news coverage? It's the guy who is carrying out the charge of the Presidency.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    What's interesting is the media is treating the President Elect as the current President. Who is getting the news coverage? It's the guy who is carrying out the charge of the Presidency.
    With Trump you can forget the "100 days" thing, he's getting things done and he's at T Minus 45 days or so to go. Not sure I've ever seen someone assume the mantle of office so quickly.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

For good or for bad he is certainly a take charge kinda guy.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    For good or for bad he is certainly a take charge kinda guy.
    So far he's showing promise of being exactly what Americans want most: someone who gets things done.

I'm quite hopeful. If he sticks to "draining the swamp" for the next 4 years with this kind of zeal, he may actually make a difference.

I'll tell you his pick to head EPA is going to get massive blowback, but I think if you and I sat down to pick people we'd have had him on the list. the EPA bureaucrats are about to have 4 years (and hopefully 8) of real teeth gnashing.

He would have been in my top 10 for sure. I hope whomever is finally approved for that position, will downsize that department by at least 50 per cent via retirement, firings for malingering, disbanding their "police force" etc
    seeya
    dan

Yeah, the EPA doesn't need their own SWAT team. Neither does the Dept. of Education and the rest.

I have nothing to add to this other than juvenile, sophomoric humor. Sorry. Just struck me funny when I saw this.

Funny cap.JPG