Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Hillary's gonna challenge

Good. It's not going to change a thing and it's going to hurt their chances in 2018 and 2020 even more. Nobody likes a sore loser.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Read elsewhere there have been death threats to electoral voters from Michigan to vote for the hill.

The filing of a recount petition doesn't mean it will be granted. Given Stein's low numbers she cannot demonstrate she has a chance of winning on a recount.

What???? You mean it's Hillary "Subverting democracy" and "installing a dictatorship" and not Trump?

If we could carve up and burn hypocrisy the Left would have solved the planet's energy needs for the next century in this election.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, should he survive this of course, now puts a bullseye on on the Clintons. They may be very sorry they went this route. Trump showed them overtures of mercy, he will see this as a slap in the face.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I wonder if most of the money donated to Stein was from the DCN or Hillary herself. She couldn't call for a recount herself without being a complete hypocrite, but maybe it wouldn't look so bad if someone else called for it. It would be just too bad if they somehow found a bunch of votes, that somehow had been "OVERLOOKED" and hadn't been counted wouldn't it. If I was Trump, I would be very concerned about this. He better be very sure of his representative to the recount IMO.

I'm assuming two things:

1) Team Clinton is absolutely behind it, politically and financially, and

2) the GOP had better send a fleet of lawyers everywhere b/c they will absolutely try to steal this if they can.

No one in the modern political era is as dirty as the Clintons, and it's not even close.

IMO the GOP needs to tie this up in courts with as many challenges and messiness as they can generate, and do it by proxy with Trump staying quiet on it. Play for time and making a mess out of it just to be safe. Challenge every vote they find, every procedure, just make a paper mountain out of it legally till the Electors have to go vote.

I'm not taking it lightly, I'll say that much. Though it does remind me of all the machinations within the GOP convention to try to stop his nomination. These anti-Trump forces are seriously dug in on stopping him, no matter what.

I agree on all points!

If the GOP does not do as stated above they be looked upon with disdain for generations to come
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Read elsewhere there have been death threats to electoral voters from Michigan to vote for the hill.
    The Trump campaign gets to choose electors in states they won. It will be tough to flip ardent supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    If the GOP does not do as stated above they be looked upon with disdain for generations to come
    I'm sure they'll at least send a flotilla of lawyers out. BOth sides had tons of them ready all over the place for the election, time to get them all back up and running.

The same can be said for Democrats. In fact it's already happening. Trump flipping Pennsylvania,, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin were the first act in showing that. Their "agenda politics" have left the common man in a bad place and those voters voted against their party to show it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

100% correct
    seeya
    dan

Trump is now saying he won the popular count b/c of millions of illegal votes for Hillary.

True or not I think it's the right tactic. It's what Hillary and Team Clinton and the Left do so well, go on offense and claim wrongdoing, and muddy the waters.

Send in the lawyers and try to disqualify every Hillary vote they can find. That's harsh, but that's how this game is played.

Trump showed some grace, and this his how it gets repaid in politics. IN the good news department he's going to do fine at this game, he's plenty tough enough.

Motor voter in Cali. Jerry Brown's illegals are allowed to get a drivers' license, and register to vote simultaneously. They vote.

Isn't there a process any more? I had a friend whose family had to wait about five years to get their citizenship.

Isn't there a process any more? I had a friend whose family had to wait about five years to get their citizenship.
    Our President rules by magic wand, and to him a fiat is not a car brand
    seeya
    dan

I know many folks who immigrated here legally. You met Jason, my brother in law, a few years back. He was born in England and moved here as a child. Did what was asked and legally became a citizen. Granting citizenship by amnesty cheats those who did it the right way and rewards illegal behavior. Trump has NEVER said he was against immigration, just ILLEGAL immigration. As a sovereign nation, we not only have the right but also the responsibility, to determine who is and who is not allowed into the country, why they are here, for how long and what their business is. As an individual who has traveled extensively, I can promise I have never entered a country without a through check. In fact we have gone thru extensive checks in the past when entering certain countries for reason I'll not share, but we know that a country has every right to determine who comes and goes across their borders....every country but the USA.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I'm actually a strong proponent of Legal immigration, and in fact disagree with some of Trump's concerns about bringing in highly trained people. The "brain drain" that has pulled high performing people away from the rest of the world and kept them generationally in the US has been a huge boon to us for more than 2 centuries. I'm all for bringing in more of those kinds of immigrants b/c that will only grow the pie of technology and other high skill jobs in the US.

But an open border with a third world nation that allows drug cartels and human traffickers to run amok is just insane.

Now, this article on the recount shares some of my thoughts, esp. the part about Trump now coming after hillary.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...free-card.html

I just pray he's right that nothing comes of the recount. Then it will have only served to solidify the Trump win and dismiss those conspiracy theories about him not being the legit winner. It won't kill them completely, but it will make them all the more foolish.

Those who want the recount, those crying over the outcome, will NEVER be convinced Hillary didn't win. It is inconceivable to them that Trump, or anybody for that matter, could have beaten her.

It is humorous that liberals are complaining about voter fraud. That's like North Carolina fans complaint about a lack of academic integrity
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.