Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Fidel Castro's day of judgment has come

Fidel Castro's day of judgment has come

Dead at 90.

It's interesting (and sickening) to read how some are actually eulogizing him today. Helpful to sort out the useful idiots, but we pretty much already knew who they were, anyway. This WaPo op-ed on Castro's atrocities is well worth reading, but I thought this section presents a good summary on the dichotomy in reaction:

One of the most brutal dictators in modern history has just died. Oddly enough, some will mourn his passing, and many an obituary will praise him. Millions of Cubans who have been waiting impatiently for this moment for more than half a century will simply ponder his crimes and recall the pain and suffering he caused.

Why this discrepancy? Because deceit was one of Fidel Castro’s greatest talents, and gullibility is one of the world’s greatest frailties.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Re: Fidel Castro's day of judgment has come

Our President and his dimmer cousin to the north both eulogized a brutal oppressive dictator today. People drowned trying to get away. Jimmy "the hapless" Carter, who welcomed all Castro's criminals said, "We remember fondly our visits with him in Cuba and his love of his country."

Bill Ayers, Angela Davis, Fidel Castro, Che Guevera, the heroes of Hillary, Sanders, and Warren.

Marco Rubio: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4a40bab28b1f
    Last edited by bigsky; 11-26-2016 at 11:00 AM.

A brutal dictator who rose to power by replacing a slightly less brutal dictator.

He no doubt did some good things but so does every such dictator.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

He drove a nation into abject poverty and squashed human rights at every turn. I guess for a dictator that is not too bad
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Twitter's having fun with Canadian PM's valentine to Fidel. Check out #TrudeauEulogies on twitter:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrudeauEulogies?src=hash

Examples:

Scott McKenzie ‏@jpsmack8 16m16 minutes ago
    While Darth Vader did have his detractors he did create millions of jobs with his innovative infrastructure projects #trudeaueulogies

Allan ‏@AllanRicharz 22m22 minutes ago
    "Kim Jong-il will be fondly remembered for government nutrition plans that eliminated obesity among North Korean citizens" #trudeaueulogies
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I am sure judgement day finds Castro feeling nice and toasty.

Rupp's Runt

May this Communist POS suffer the fires of eternal damnation that he so richly deserves.
    MOLON LABE!