Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Drama Queenery

Drama Queenery

Same tune, only different words. Enjoy!

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-11-16.html
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: Drama Queenery

Great read. The left has gotten their echo chamber so finely tuned they really believe their propaganda about Trump.

Heck, they keep talking about Trump and the homophobia and risk to the LGBT community. Uh, Trump is about the most "pro gay rights" Republican in American history. He's said NOTHING that could be construed as anti-gay that I've heard.

But when the Left rattles off their litany of ad hominem attacks, which btw is the only real argument they have (attack the messenger personally to avoid discussing the issue), they always include the threat to the LGBT community in there b/c after all if you're racist you're certainly a homophobe too.

it's just one of so many obvious BS attacks of the Left. Even their absurd tantrums are just more evidence of how out of touch they are with the world.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Drama Queenery

Ann writes very well, and punctuates points with a great sense of humor. I am happy she is not a snowflake
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.