Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I think he woud be perfect for the job

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: I think he woud be perfect for the job

Him or Howard "YAAAAAHHHHH" Dean
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: I think he woud be perfect for the job

In the "we'll see your racist and raise you our racist" department of politics. lol.

I hope they go as far left in their choices as possible. That's exactly what they should NOT do, so that's all good for me if they do.

They're talking about winning back that rust belt white blue collar vote. No doubt a former National of Islam supporter would be a great pick for that task. I liked how he said he should have investigated sooner that the NoI was anti-semetic. was he living under a rock before he got to Congress? Even the Southern Poverty Law Center has them on their list as a hate based group.

He's disavowed it all and it doesn't sound like he had deep ties, but he is much more in the Sanders/Warren even farther left camp, and the more left the better IMO.

I think they will read Sanders' success as the indication of where to go, and no doubt he had appeal, but only within the Democrat core. He will speak to more populist issues and try to take that from Trump and this nuevo GOP thing, but it's still better than them doing that with a moderate agenda IMO.

Ought to be interesting to watch. They still dont' really get why they lost, but Sanders is probably closer than most.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.